Alhamdulillah, sedar x sedar dh seminggu kte bpuasa kn..pengalaman pose kat tmpt org mmg lain, esp when kne masak sdiri n takde bazar ramadan utk menjenguk2 juadah bbuke.. tp ape2 hal pn okla ireland start pose same ngn msia, at least nnt mcm raye same2 la, unlike uk diorg start pose sehari awal. kat cni mostly bkk pose senior2 jemput dtg umah diorg, rajin btul la akak2 ni..thanx ye. jap gi pn nk g umah senior bbuke lg..sronoknye~
The World, From My Eyes
"I step aside, turn around and look naively at the world evolving around me. I surprise myself for things I've taken for granted. It's about the tiny little piece of thoughts hailed from the bottom of my mind. It's about an appreciation, expression, discovery, compassion or simply a random scribble of a soul. I believe that life's too precious to be squandered away with the mundane. It's my life. And I'm living it. The world from my eyes, an utter manifestation."
"Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe" [al-Qalam, 68:1]
Me
-
"A humble traveler on the world of His"
Snippets of Me
- An all-time Muslimah who lives to serve Allah
- A wife to a wonderful husband
- A daughter to great parents
- A mother to two beautiful princesses
- A doctor by profession
- A part time blogger who just ventured into business
My Family & I
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For more info about business opportunity you can reach me via phone/whatsapp at 0145213388. I will bring to you to a wonderful experience towards time and financial freedom insyaAllah. Also do contact me for purchases with special offers :)
Words of Wisdom
Followers
Search
© Copyright xThe World, From My Eyes. All rights reserved.
Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
brought to you by Studio House Design



