One significant point in the desert was this one place where the red desert sand was massively deposited. Just sand. We were running trying to climb up the hill of sand but didn’t make it up to its pinnacle. Just for fun. Huhu. I got the sand entering my shoes, and socks too. I think everybody else as well. But couldn’t remove it from my socks as I was doing khuf.
The next destination was a place where the rocks look like layers of melting ice cream. We can go in between and have a look at what’s inside it. Nothing much except some carvings that failed to be made sure of whether they’re authentic or fake. Also this one part of the rock that has a special structure, utilized by film makers as Mars surface
(if I’m not mistaken) when it is zoomed in, or something like that. Interesting. We also climbed up the rocks and stood on this part where the rocks merge presenting a distinctive structure like a bridge. Unfortunately I don’t have the picture with me for the time being. However it was awesome!
Enough on Wadi Rum, we then went straight to
Still remember
Back to the story, our group also had our lunch in memory pinned in my mind is the “Jangan Pandang Belakang” trick. Ustaz Syahrul and Ustaz Razi were trying to trick us but it was in vain as we managed to discover what it was on our own. Anyway, good try! They tried to make a surprise on the most impressive part of
That’s all for our journey that day. Really really need to rest ourselves. So we set off for
(to be cont’d)




