• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

The World, From My Eyes

"I step aside, turn around and look naively at the world evolving around me. I surprise myself for things I've taken for granted. It's about the tiny little piece of thoughts hailed from the bottom of my mind. It's about an appreciation, expression, discovery, compassion or simply a random scribble of a soul. I believe that life's too precious to be squandered away with the mundane. It's my life. And I'm living it. The world from my eyes, an utter manifestation."

I wanna be strong

For some reason, I found myself fairly distressed at this moment with perhaps too much things stacked up in my head one after another counting down to burst my skull into pieces. A couple of them are of my own fault I admit. I have to cope with this. As in, HAVE TO! O Allah please give me strength. Don't get me wrong that I'm not at all complaining, just 'sharing' if that word applies.

Dealing with people may sometimes be a challenge for me. For the past 21 years (forgive my infancy period) I've dealt with people from all walks of life,
all kinds of style, all sorts of attitude (be it favourable or not) and it would normally in the end conclude in a peaceful way, i mean manageable situations. It's just for some unwanted times where I got so tensed up that I couldn't take it anymore. I'm trying not to yell or shout but learned to zip up and istighfar. And as well, try to smile no matter how torn apart your heart is, no matter how broken your soul inside. That's the best way to keep your sanity before your anger overwhelms you and in turn leading you to create friction with people. Trust me. It is indeeed, difficult to keep that throbbing indignation in place especially when your youthful blood is boiling and there're whispers at your ears egging on your animosity. It's a huge battle therein really.

A man came to the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu ‘alayhi wasallam, and said, "Messenger of Allah, teach me some words which I can live by. Do not make them too much for me, lest I forget." The Messenger of Allah, sallallahu ‘alayhi wasallam, said, "Do not be angry." [Abu Daud]

"A strong person is not the person who throws his adversaries to the ground. A strong person is the person who contains himself when he is angry." [Al-Bukhari; Book 47, No. 47.3.12]

Please Allah, I wanna be strong. La taghdhob.


Read More 4 Throw A Word | Conceived by sarahyusof edit post

4 Throw A Word

  1. As on 12:55 pm

    moga Allah bg kekuatan tuh, ameen!

     
  2. sarahyusof on 7:54 am

    hihi jazakillah ya ukhti! muahs~ (ameen)

     
  3. Jineesh Sebastian on 8:00 am

    Sarah,
    So nice to read your language especially for a non-English speaker like me. I really like your confessional mood..
    Regards

     
  4. sarahyusof on 8:08 am

    Was that supposed to be a compliment? Huhu thanks anyway. I'm merely an amateur who wants to practice and consolidate her english. =)

     


Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe" [al-Qalam, 68:1]

  • Me
      "A humble traveler on the world of His"
  • Snippets of Me

    • An all-time Muslimah who lives to serve Allah
    • A wife to a wonderful husband
    • A daughter to great parents
    • A mother to two beautiful princesses
    • A doctor by profession
    • A part time blogger who just ventured into business

    My Family & I

    My Family & I
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For more info about business opportunity you can reach me via phone/whatsapp at 0145213388. I will bring to you to a wonderful experience towards time and financial freedom insyaAllah. Also do contact me for purchases with special offers :)

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    JTX Air Tracker

    JTX Air Tracker

    BB Plus Collagen

    BB Plus Collagen

    Marine Essence Range

    Marine Essence Range

    Mineral Coffee

    Mineral Coffee

    Words of Wisdom

    Followers

    Labels

    • Academic
    • Baby Food
    • Business
    • Doctor-To-Be
    • Fatimah Amanda
    • Islam
    • Leisure
    • Life
    • Love
    • Malaysia
    • Maryam Sophia
    • Milestones
    • Momderful
    • Music
    • Science
    • travelogue
    • Tsaqafah
    • YPG
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright xThe World, From My Eyes. All rights reserved.
    Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Studio House Design

    Back to Top