• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

The World, From My Eyes

"I step aside, turn around and look naively at the world evolving around me. I surprise myself for things I've taken for granted. It's about the tiny little piece of thoughts hailed from the bottom of my mind. It's about an appreciation, expression, discovery, compassion or simply a random scribble of a soul. I believe that life's too precious to be squandered away with the mundane. It's my life. And I'm living it. The world from my eyes, an utter manifestation."

Invisible

For those who are on my Yahoo! Messenger friends list, you might have already noticed that I often used "Invisible" as my current status to impart that I was online but wasn't available for chatting. It's just like those people who appear themselves as offline [invisible] yet they are online, but I just made it the other way around.

I came across my friend's status on YM which read something like "I'm not invi, no need to check". A thought that popped into my mind was that; Oh yeah, I've heard before that we could check people's 'real' status to know if they are pretending as if they're offline on YM. So that was the start of my search to look for any websites or anything at all that could detect such a thing. Well you
might say that this is kinda a breach of people's confidentiality or those sorts but I was just utilizing the applications available on the net. [I'm trying to look innocent here ;)]. It was just for fun, I wasn't checking every single person's ID on my list for that's gonna take donkey's years. In fact I believe that when people choose to appear invisible that means that they don't wish to be disturbed so don't plan to bother! I took a couple of minutes trying out the online application to get to know if it really worked and I thought it did work.

Talking about pretensions
and deceptions we everyday meet people from all walks of life. Most of the time we can't really expect if the person we are talking to is really a nice person as in really sincere in befriending us or perhaps he/she is just like any other impostors who pretend to be friendly with us for some reason. Isn't it scary that there are people whom we can't simply trust even after we shake our hands with them for if we're not watchful enough they might take advantage over us by any chance!

Looking into this issue it's kinda strangely wondrous that we couldn't exactly read people's mind no matter how close we are to them. People's mind is something obscure that we can't simply tell its contents. And for me this reminds me of our limitation as a human being on this mortal earth. Yet as always God The Most Gracious knows every single thing happening under the sun not to forget the thing that we have in our minds and hearts be it our intentions, feelings and desires.
"And with Him are the keys of the unseen; none knows them except Him. And He knows what is on the land and in the sea. Not a leaf falls but that He knows it. And no grain is there within the darknesses of the earth and no moist or dry [thing] but that it is [written] in a clear record."
[Al-An'am, 6:59]

By the way having said that it's of course not an excuse for us to have dirty thoughts about other people. Islam teaches us to have good expectations to our friends and as well our community; it's like everyone is innocent unless proven guilty. Because human conscience will naturally choose morality over immorality [except for some exceptions in people who fail to understand their own conscience].
"O you who have believed, avoid much [negative] assumption. Indeed, some assumption is sin. And do not spy or backbite each other. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his brother when dead? You would detest it. And fear Allah; indeed, Allah is Accepting of repentance and Merciful."
[Al-Hujurat, 49:12]
Wallahu'alam.

* A very quick entry from me, my English is all over the place-i knew it!

Read More 0 Throw A Word | Conceived by sarahyusof edit post

0 Throw A Word



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe" [al-Qalam, 68:1]

  • Me
      "A humble traveler on the world of His"
  • Snippets of Me

    • An all-time Muslimah who lives to serve Allah
    • A wife to a wonderful husband
    • A daughter to great parents
    • A mother to two beautiful princesses
    • A doctor by profession
    • A part time blogger who just ventured into business

    My Family & I

    My Family & I
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For more info about business opportunity you can reach me via phone/whatsapp at 0145213388. I will bring to you to a wonderful experience towards time and financial freedom insyaAllah. Also do contact me for purchases with special offers :)

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    JTX Air Tracker

    JTX Air Tracker

    BB Plus Collagen

    BB Plus Collagen

    Marine Essence Range

    Marine Essence Range

    Mineral Coffee

    Mineral Coffee

    Words of Wisdom

    Followers

    Labels

    • Academic
    • Baby Food
    • Business
    • Doctor-To-Be
    • Fatimah Amanda
    • Islam
    • Leisure
    • Life
    • Love
    • Malaysia
    • Maryam Sophia
    • Milestones
    • Momderful
    • Music
    • Science
    • travelogue
    • Tsaqafah
    • YPG
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright xThe World, From My Eyes. All rights reserved.
    Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Studio House Design

    Back to Top