• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

The World, From My Eyes

"I step aside, turn around and look naively at the world evolving around me. I surprise myself for things I've taken for granted. It's about the tiny little piece of thoughts hailed from the bottom of my mind. It's about an appreciation, expression, discovery, compassion or simply a random scribble of a soul. I believe that life's too precious to be squandered away with the mundane. It's my life. And I'm living it. The world from my eyes, an utter manifestation."

The Rounds


I started the day with a ward round with McAnena's team in the morning, late by 5 minutes and found that they were'nt in the ward where they're supposed to start at ie. Dominics. Was thinking that I might've been too early and asked the nurse there if the team was there earlier. She said that she definitely didn't see the team. However after bleeping the team's intern we found out that the team was apparently in Gerard's ward. Lesson: Don't be late for even one second, watch your time!

After the rounds we went to the Multidisciplinary Meeting in the Nursing Building. The thin downpour got us wet spots on our white coat and shirts when having to walk from the UCHG to the building. It was my first time ever being there, sophisticated enough that they were doing the broadcasting with representatives from other hospitals eg Sligo and Castlebar. All was projected onto the screen. Also the tiny microphones sticking out from the ceiling were cool, so don't talk loudly while they're discussing as your voice might reach as far as Castlebar. However didn't find it that useful given my limited knowledge on what they're discussing about. Lesson: Read read and read, and understand, memorize and make sense of the things in the books!

Observed two colonoscopies and an oesophagogastroduodenoscopy [OGD] in the surgical day ward on the third floor. Great new experience. Was so disappointed with my own self though for not being able to answer any of Mr Babur's questions leaving them to my colleagues instead. Struggling to figure out something to say but wasn't able to shout out any of them. I feel bad. Sorry guys. I have to promise that i'll do beneficial stuffs [err, eg studying of course] this weekend so that i'll be knowledgeable and confident enough to answer the future questions. Fingers crossed.

Ya Rabbi, please give me Your Guidance for i'm merely
a weak slave. Chiyo!


Have a nice and productive weekend peeps!

P/S: Hope the prayer@solat hajat ceremony tomorrow will turn out to be well organised, insyaAllah.

Read More 0 Throw A Word | Conceived by sarahyusof edit post

0 Throw A Word



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe" [al-Qalam, 68:1]

  • Me
      "A humble traveler on the world of His"
  • Snippets of Me

    • An all-time Muslimah who lives to serve Allah
    • A wife to a wonderful husband
    • A daughter to great parents
    • A mother to two beautiful princesses
    • A doctor by profession
    • A part time blogger who just ventured into business

    My Family & I

    My Family & I
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For more info about business opportunity you can reach me via phone/whatsapp at 0145213388. I will bring to you to a wonderful experience towards time and financial freedom insyaAllah. Also do contact me for purchases with special offers :)

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    JTX Air Tracker

    JTX Air Tracker

    BB Plus Collagen

    BB Plus Collagen

    Marine Essence Range

    Marine Essence Range

    Mineral Coffee

    Mineral Coffee

    Words of Wisdom

    Followers

    Labels

    • Academic
    • Baby Food
    • Business
    • Doctor-To-Be
    • Fatimah Amanda
    • Islam
    • Leisure
    • Life
    • Love
    • Malaysia
    • Maryam Sophia
    • Milestones
    • Momderful
    • Music
    • Science
    • travelogue
    • Tsaqafah
    • YPG
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright xThe World, From My Eyes. All rights reserved.
    Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Studio House Design

    Back to Top