• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

The World, From My Eyes

"I step aside, turn around and look naively at the world evolving around me. I surprise myself for things I've taken for granted. It's about the tiny little piece of thoughts hailed from the bottom of my mind. It's about an appreciation, expression, discovery, compassion or simply a random scribble of a soul. I believe that life's too precious to be squandered away with the mundane. It's my life. And I'm living it. The world from my eyes, an utter manifestation."

Breathless


Every time...
You feel like you can not go on...
You feel so lost and that you so alone...

All you see is night..
And darkness all around..
You feel so helpless.. You can't see which way to go..

Don't despair and never lose hope..
Because Allah is always by your side..

Inshaa' Allah.. Inshaa' Allah.. Inshaa' Allah you'll fi
nd your way..
[Insha Allah by Maher Zain]

It's apparently strange how I managed to steal some minutes off my already-scanty time to write this entry. By scanty I mean little time left before the exams, for the case reports and for everything. I think I've been putting this blog aside for so long now and I'm deeply sorry for that, truly. A silent blog doesn't mean a silent life that I'm currently having. In fact not even close. Numerous things happened around me one after another that to be able to sit down and think of a line or two to put up on this blog- they all had seemed impossible. I have to admit that deep down I'm actually wrecked inside out. I'm just another person, another girl with brittle heart and inexpensive tears just like any other ordinary human being who would have given up without His support.

After all I'm happy and content with what I had been spending my time on. I don't blame them for having taken a huge portion of my time off studying, not even an inch. I believe that responsibility takes over everything. So even if you couldn't find pleasure in what you're doing, create it in any way feasible because you realize that you are doing that for an important reason, not merely for fun, for good name etc. And therefore whenever you feel like it's just too hard for you to withstand, take a minute or two to recapitulate what are they all for at the first place and you'll be fine insyaAllah.

I was involved in the Research Poster Presentation organised by the Irish Endocrine Society [IES] which took place in the Kingsley Hotel, Cork about last 2 weeks. If you remember I actually did a research over last summer and at the end of it I sent in an abstract to participate in the poster competition. It was only a couple of weeks after the school resumed that I received the confirmation news that my application has been accepted. I can't explain more how awful and awkward it was to plunge myself into the research pool once again after leaving it for like 4 months or so. I had a dreadful start to begin creating the poster from scratch- in which I didn't expect it to be that painful. However I thank Allah for the wonderful team I'm working in though. Gloria's endless help really gave me huge relief as she all along understands how little my knowledge was on statistics, and I deem that's true.

Otherwise the Irish Endocrine Society conference happened in the way it would have happened I suppose. It was an unreal experience to be involved in a very formal event surrounded by highly intelectual endocrinology experts which certainly made me feel like a little tiny creature in the middle of everyone whom doesn't have anything extra to offer other than a half-filled mind waiting to be poured in with knowledge. Anyways I believe it was a good exposure and useful introduction for me to the real medical world and I again thank Allah that He had guided me to take up the offer to do the research over last summer.

The team

A thing that I'd like to share here is that I can't decide if it was surprising that of hundreds of people who were present in the 2-day conference I found that I was the only person with headscarf in there. I don't intend to boast or anything so please don't get me wrong, but even though the event was dominated by the Irish I still could see I a few recognizable Malaysian faces and I even broke the ice with this one lovely Malaysian girl from RCSI whose poster was opposite mine. Disappointingly none of them really depicted the image of a muslimah that one would expect from a person embracing the religion. What I'm saying is that I'm glad that at least I kind of became a representative of the Muslims to get involved in the outstanding event, which I hope is a step away from becoming a hizbullah technocrat :).

Galway Excursion 2009 was a big event brought by PPIMG specially handled by the Lajnah Dakwah dan Tarbiyah every year in which I was the person in charge. We set up a team in a hope to get everything in order and the preparation embarked nearly 2 months prior to the event itself; which finally came to place on 14th and 15th Nov 2009 in The Burren Sleepzone, Co. Clare. No words can express the amount of ups and downs that I encountered ever since I was given the responsiblity to become the director of the event. From finding and dealing with the people to get the accommodation for the event to alluring participants to come and join the event, they all have now become a memorable experience that I shall not forget for the rest of my life insyaAllah. No complaints whatsoever but rather precious wisdom that I deeply treasure. Being the director was tough but it kept me motivated realizing that the people who handled similar events years before might have had it tougher; and I thank Allah for the committed team that I had in hand in organising the event. You've no idea how much I appreciate it when you lent your hand and did your tasks without excuses. Thanks a million.

I love them all

Despite some minor unforeseen circumstances that occured in the event, I received positive feedbacks from the people who were involved or participated. It's actually not me who deserve the flattery but rather everyone who has thrown in their effort in calling the event a success. After all I hope it's the contents of the event rthat have eached the participants to the deepest in their hearts. It's the sharing of knowledge that proves how much we care to each other.

"Verily, along with every hardship is relief. So when you have finished [your occupation], devote yourself for Allah's worship. And to your Lord [Alone] turn [all your] intention and hopes."
[Ash-Sharh, 94:6-8]

Read More 0 Throw A Word | Conceived by sarahyusof edit post

0 Throw A Word



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe" [al-Qalam, 68:1]

  • Me
      "A humble traveler on the world of His"
  • Snippets of Me

    • An all-time Muslimah who lives to serve Allah
    • A wife to a wonderful husband
    • A daughter to great parents
    • A mother to two beautiful princesses
    • A doctor by profession
    • A part time blogger who just ventured into business

    My Family & I

    My Family & I
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For more info about business opportunity you can reach me via phone/whatsapp at 0145213388. I will bring to you to a wonderful experience towards time and financial freedom insyaAllah. Also do contact me for purchases with special offers :)

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    JTX Air Tracker

    JTX Air Tracker

    BB Plus Collagen

    BB Plus Collagen

    Marine Essence Range

    Marine Essence Range

    Mineral Coffee

    Mineral Coffee

    Words of Wisdom

    Followers

    Labels

    • Academic
    • Baby Food
    • Business
    • Doctor-To-Be
    • Fatimah Amanda
    • Islam
    • Leisure
    • Life
    • Love
    • Malaysia
    • Maryam Sophia
    • Milestones
    • Momderful
    • Music
    • Science
    • travelogue
    • Tsaqafah
    • YPG
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright xThe World, From My Eyes. All rights reserved.
    Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Studio House Design

    Back to Top