• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

The World, From My Eyes

"I step aside, turn around and look naively at the world evolving around me. I surprise myself for things I've taken for granted. It's about the tiny little piece of thoughts hailed from the bottom of my mind. It's about an appreciation, expression, discovery, compassion or simply a random scribble of a soul. I believe that life's too precious to be squandered away with the mundane. It's my life. And I'm living it. The world from my eyes, an utter manifestation."

That Small Little Thing That Matters



I came across my friend's blog and saw a hadith that she quoted, which inadvertently reminded me to a short memory of my school life that I can faintly remember now. I was probably just a cute young naive primary school girl at that time.

It was a trip to somewhere-I-can't-recall-the-name-of-now that we chartered a bus to get to that place. And you know in a more recently-built bus (at that time) they have this one spare seat by the bus door that you can unfold to sit on after everyone has got onto the bus, as it would partly block the way if you pull it out when people are just stepping into or out of the bus.  [Pardon my English]


Buseireann bus

To make the already-short story even shorter, it happened that when we reached the destination my friends all quickly got up from their seats and excitedly disembarked from the vehicle. As I slowly approached the bus door to get off the bus I noticed that a teacher who accompanied us for the trip was standing close to the door from outside watching the kids happily jumping off the bus.  I looked down at the stairs to watch my step when I saw that the seat by the door was stretched out,  and as I said, partly closing off the way. I couldn't bend over from where I was standing to fold the seat as I would lose my balance by being in that position. As a resort I carefully made my way down and folded the seat from outside when I got off the bus so that the remaining people who had yet to come down would find their way  through easier.

As soon after I did that I turned around to join my friends when suddenly the teacher whom I didn't realize was watching my actions all along came and uttered to me something similar to,

"You are a very good person"

At first I was like, "what do you mean?"-And of course I didn't say that to him as the usual me got startled before anything else. I smiled in curiosity thinking what was the huge thing that I did that he commended me with such a phrase, I mean all of a sudden? I didn't bother to ask though. After spending some time thinking I made my own hypothesis that perhaps he had been looking forward to who would eventually correct the seat-thing and apparently it happened to be me who did that, alhamdulillah.

One day I learned this one hadith that brought me back to the incident and I thought, "Oh, probably this was what my teacher was talking about" :).

"Whosoever relieves from a believer some grief pertaining to this world, Allah will relieve from him some grief pertaining to the Hereafter. Whosoever alleviates the difficulties of a needy person who cannot pay his debt, Allah will alleviate his difficulties in both this world and the Hereafter. Whosoever conceals the faults of a Muslim, Allah will conceal his faults in this world and the Hereafter. Allah will aid a servant (of His) so long as the servant aids his brother. Whosoever follows a path to seek knowledge therein, Allah will make easy for him a path to Paradise. No people gather together in one of the houses of Allah, reciting the Book of Allah and studying it among themselves, except that tranquility descends upon them, mercy covers them, the angels surround them, and Allah makes mention of them amongst those who are in His presence. Whosoever is slowed down by his deeds will not be hastened forward by his lineage."
[Muslim]


Well, it's really that small little things that matter ;)


P/s: Thanks Azie for bringing me back to this memory.

Read More 1 Comment | Conceived by sarahyusof edit post

1 Comment

  1. human about on 5:22 am

    assalamualaikum.
    do u realize the activity of eating, illustrates the world n hereafter ?.
    i added u in my link list, would u add me too. thanx.
    wassalam

     


Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe" [al-Qalam, 68:1]

  • Me
      "A humble traveler on the world of His"
  • Snippets of Me

    • An all-time Muslimah who lives to serve Allah
    • A wife to a wonderful husband
    • A daughter to great parents
    • A mother to two beautiful princesses
    • A doctor by profession
    • A part time blogger who just ventured into business

    My Family & I

    My Family & I
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For more info about business opportunity you can reach me via phone/whatsapp at 0145213388. I will bring to you to a wonderful experience towards time and financial freedom insyaAllah. Also do contact me for purchases with special offers :)

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    JTX Air Tracker

    JTX Air Tracker

    BB Plus Collagen

    BB Plus Collagen

    Marine Essence Range

    Marine Essence Range

    Mineral Coffee

    Mineral Coffee

    Words of Wisdom

    Followers

    Labels

    • Academic
    • Baby Food
    • Business
    • Doctor-To-Be
    • Fatimah Amanda
    • Islam
    • Leisure
    • Life
    • Love
    • Malaysia
    • Maryam Sophia
    • Milestones
    • Momderful
    • Music
    • Science
    • travelogue
    • Tsaqafah
    • YPG
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright xThe World, From My Eyes. All rights reserved.
    Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Studio House Design

    Back to Top