• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

The World, From My Eyes

"I step aside, turn around and look naively at the world evolving around me. I surprise myself for things I've taken for granted. It's about the tiny little piece of thoughts hailed from the bottom of my mind. It's about an appreciation, expression, discovery, compassion or simply a random scribble of a soul. I believe that life's too precious to be squandered away with the mundane. It's my life. And I'm living it. The world from my eyes, an utter manifestation."

The boy



The boy, who cried wolf. 
Ever hear of that story?

Now the boy cries wolf again. 
Long after I once told him not to. 
For his own good anyway.

(i)
The boy who cried wolf.
I once asked him questions.
About life, about expectations.
About what he wanted.
Then I told him not to, not to cry wolf.

And I.
I thought I've got him shifted.
Into another world more global.
I thought I've got him pondered.
Into another world free from selfishness.

That life.
That life is not just about 'me'.
That life is too about making people happy.
That life is not just about 'me'.
That life is too about appreciating.
That life is not just about 'me'.
That life is too about understanding.

(ii)
Another boy who cried wolf.
I once gave a pat on his shoulder.
Then I told him not to, not to cry wolf.

And he reduced into tears in apprehension.
For knowing that he shouldn't have done so.
For realising that it explicitly wasn't right.
For learning that I did that,
I did that because I loved him.
And he thanked me in gratitude. 

(i)
Now the clock has ticked away.
Wiping off the thought
That I once triggered in my questions.
That I then told him not to, not to cry wolf.

(ii)
Now the clock has ticked away.
Wiping off the thought.
That I once whispered to his ears.
When I gave a pat on his shoulder.
That I told him not to, not to cry wolf.

And now
They're crying wolf again
I hear it loud and clear.
Deafening my ear.
Squishing my brain.
 Blinding my vision.
Preoccupying my proprioception. 
Heartbreaking.

In prospect.
I don't want to have to say.
"I told you so".

And the wolf is silently coming near.



"Jika engkau tidak rasa malu, maka buatlah apa saja yang engkau mahu."
[Hadis Riwayat Abu Daud dan Bukhari]



Read More 0 Throw A Word | Conceived by sarahyusof edit post

0 Throw A Word



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe" [al-Qalam, 68:1]

  • Me
      "A humble traveler on the world of His"
  • Snippets of Me

    • An all-time Muslimah who lives to serve Allah
    • A wife to a wonderful husband
    • A daughter to great parents
    • A mother to two beautiful princesses
    • A doctor by profession
    • A part time blogger who just ventured into business

    My Family & I

    My Family & I
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For more info about business opportunity you can reach me via phone/whatsapp at 0145213388. I will bring to you to a wonderful experience towards time and financial freedom insyaAllah. Also do contact me for purchases with special offers :)

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    JTX Air Tracker

    JTX Air Tracker

    BB Plus Collagen

    BB Plus Collagen

    Marine Essence Range

    Marine Essence Range

    Mineral Coffee

    Mineral Coffee

    Words of Wisdom

    Followers

    Labels

    • Academic
    • Baby Food
    • Business
    • Doctor-To-Be
    • Fatimah Amanda
    • Islam
    • Leisure
    • Life
    • Love
    • Malaysia
    • Maryam Sophia
    • Milestones
    • Momderful
    • Music
    • Science
    • travelogue
    • Tsaqafah
    • YPG
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright xThe World, From My Eyes. All rights reserved.
    Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Studio House Design

    Back to Top