• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

The World, From My Eyes

"I step aside, turn around and look naively at the world evolving around me. I surprise myself for things I've taken for granted. It's about the tiny little piece of thoughts hailed from the bottom of my mind. It's about an appreciation, expression, discovery, compassion or simply a random scribble of a soul. I believe that life's too precious to be squandered away with the mundane. It's my life. And I'm living it. The world from my eyes, an utter manifestation."

Unconditional Love



Today is the birthday of a very special person in my life. Someone who's been my backbone who supports me whenever I feel like giving up. Someone who would wipe away my tears when the world seemed to turn its back at me. Someone who would always be there for me when I needed her the most. Someone who would offer whatever she had in order to make me happy. 

She is a person whom I adore all my life, and she's my 'bestest' friend ever. She's my mum. 

Someone I'll never trade in for anything no matter how attractive. Someone I cherish so much that no words in the vocabulary can describe.

Happy birthday Mak!

My mum was the one who would wake up early in the morning to prepare us sisters breakfast even though she actually needed to hurry because she was working herself. That when the recess time came at school and we  girls started to unpack our lunchboxes, I then took a peek at what my friends brought in their tupperwares. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, chicken nuggets, (instant) fried Maggi or even nary that they had to buy their food off the canteen. 

But by and large I never had to. My mum would cook us food much more elaborate than just deep frying some chicken nuggets in the wok. She prepared us Nasi Minyak, Nasi Lemak, pulut kuning, fried rice or fried noodles, which was enough to make my friends so jealous of me that they even asked to order! My mum also loved to make this one round-shaped pulut manis (sweet glutinous rice coated with shredded coconut) which I hated so much and always complained about. How unthankful I had been! :S

She was the one who woke me up when I fell asleep on the couch at home as I tried to memorize the sifir that she wanted me to. She was the one who registered me to her school's extra classes when I was having  the UPSR exam (a primary school's final exam) that year. She was the one who got me loads of free exercise books to practice my knowledge on from the salesman who came to sell his books at her school . She was the one who called us sisters to sit together to recite the Yaasin when one of us was about to have a big exam in a couple of days time. She (and my dad) would be the one(s) who would pray solat hajat and istikharah on my behalf when I had a major thing to decide or pay attention to. All because she (they) wanted me to excel and obtain the best that the world could offer.

I thank God for the wonderful parents that He granted me with. 

***

Today I rang her and wished her Happy Birthday. She told me I was the last, and I put it down to the time difference. Lame excuse! She said that the first wish she received was at 12.01am, and she asked me to pick a name. I got it right on my second attempt- it was my elder sister's fiance WMS. Then my sister's (corresponding fiancee) birthday text got through a minute later. My mum excitedly explained how disappointed my sister was 'cause she thought she was the earliest. My sister claimed to my mum that the  her fiance's text must have been sent off even before the clock ticked to 12am so the birthday wish was invalid. Hilarious!

Then my baby sister's birthday wish followed later on. Another funny part was my mum telling that my younger sister's 'special friend' [semoga lepas ni boleh jadi lebih syarie!], WZ also sent her a birthday text. And of course she replied it. I was like, oh how daring that lad! :P

***


To the extraordinary lady with the name Khadijah Sulaiman, I love you so much and I pray that you'll always be as fit as a fiddle, as happy as a clam and be showered with the blessings of God forever and ever. 

Birthday greetings fly across the continents from Ireland to Malaysia,
 Sanah helwah, ya ummi! :)

"And We have enjoined on man to be good and dutiful to his parents, but if they strive to make you join with Me (in worship) anything (as a partner) of which you have no knowledge, then obey them not. Unto Me is your return, and I shall tell you what you used to do."
[Al-Ankabut, 29:7]

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4
Read More 0 Throw A Word | Conceived by sarahyusof edit post

0 Throw A Word



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe" [al-Qalam, 68:1]

  • Me
      "A humble traveler on the world of His"
  • Snippets of Me

    • An all-time Muslimah who lives to serve Allah
    • A wife to a wonderful husband
    • A daughter to great parents
    • A mother to two beautiful princesses
    • A doctor by profession
    • A part time blogger who just ventured into business

    My Family & I

    My Family & I
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For more info about business opportunity you can reach me via phone/whatsapp at 0145213388. I will bring to you to a wonderful experience towards time and financial freedom insyaAllah. Also do contact me for purchases with special offers :)

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    JTX Air Tracker

    JTX Air Tracker

    BB Plus Collagen

    BB Plus Collagen

    Marine Essence Range

    Marine Essence Range

    Mineral Coffee

    Mineral Coffee

    Words of Wisdom

    Followers

    Labels

    • Academic
    • Baby Food
    • Business
    • Doctor-To-Be
    • Fatimah Amanda
    • Islam
    • Leisure
    • Life
    • Love
    • Malaysia
    • Maryam Sophia
    • Milestones
    • Momderful
    • Music
    • Science
    • travelogue
    • Tsaqafah
    • YPG
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright xThe World, From My Eyes. All rights reserved.
    Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Studio House Design

    Back to Top