Just wanted to share a couple of pictures of stuff . I'll torture you by not telling what or where they are so that you can make your own guesses if you want ;).
![]() |
| Really hope to get to go here before I leave this world. |
![]() |
| Wonder what safety precautions do they employ when having a ride on this thing. |
![]() |
| I think this was the place which I often saw its pictures of when I was small, with a very deep feeling towards it. God's creations are simply amazing isn't it? |
![]() |
| Stripey ;). |
"Do they not travel through the land, so that their hearts (and mind) may thus learn wisdom and their ears may thus learn to hear? Truly it is not their eyes that are blind, but their hearts which are in their breasts."[Al-Hajj, 22:46]
"O my people! This life of the present is nothing but (temporary) convenience: it is the Hereafter that is the Home that will last."
[Ghafir, 40:39]
* Having big exams real soon, please please make prayers for us all okay. Only Allah can repay ye.









