• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

The World, From My Eyes

"I step aside, turn around and look naively at the world evolving around me. I surprise myself for things I've taken for granted. It's about the tiny little piece of thoughts hailed from the bottom of my mind. It's about an appreciation, expression, discovery, compassion or simply a random scribble of a soul. I believe that life's too precious to be squandered away with the mundane. It's my life. And I'm living it. The world from my eyes, an utter manifestation."

Colours

 
Thursday morning. Me and a middle-aged guy, possibly a porter were left in the lift after the rest walked out. We were heading up to the top floor. It usually takes only about 10 seconds or less for the lift to move from one floor to another as soon as the door closes. We were just on one floor below the top floor.

Guy: Good morning doctor! Probably as he noticed the stethoscope wrapped around my neck.
Me: Good morning!
Guy: How are you?
Me: Good, how are you?
Guy: Good, it's very cold this morning isn't it?
Me: Ya, ya. Smile. Actually didn't feel it too cold but remembered that my phone showed the current temperature as 1 C this morning, to my surprise. So he's obviously much better at judging the weather using the bare skin. Hehe.
Guy: Can I ask you a question.
Me: Ya?
Guy: The scarf that you're wearing, you have them in different colours ya? Do you wear different colours everyday? The lift reached the top floor.
Me: Giggles. Well not necessarily.
Guy: And does that have to do with the religion? As we stepped out and parted ways.
Me: Ya! But not the colour though.
Guy: Laughs.


It's amazing to realise that they are interested to know about us, but we sometimes (if not most of the time) hesitate (or couldn't care less, rather) to start off and share.
What we wear or put on display portrays who we are. And I am proud to tell the world that I am a Muslim :).


 
 
Read More 0 Throw A Word | Conceived by sarahyusof edit post

0 Throw A Word



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe" [al-Qalam, 68:1]

  • Me
      "A humble traveler on the world of His"
  • Snippets of Me

    • An all-time Muslimah who lives to serve Allah
    • A wife to a wonderful husband
    • A daughter to great parents
    • A mother to two beautiful princesses
    • A doctor by profession
    • A part time blogger who just ventured into business

    My Family & I

    My Family & I
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For more info about business opportunity you can reach me via phone/whatsapp at 0145213388. I will bring to you to a wonderful experience towards time and financial freedom insyaAllah. Also do contact me for purchases with special offers :)

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    JTX Air Tracker

    JTX Air Tracker

    BB Plus Collagen

    BB Plus Collagen

    Marine Essence Range

    Marine Essence Range

    Mineral Coffee

    Mineral Coffee

    Words of Wisdom

    Followers

    Labels

    • Academic
    • Baby Food
    • Business
    • Doctor-To-Be
    • Fatimah Amanda
    • Islam
    • Leisure
    • Life
    • Love
    • Malaysia
    • Maryam Sophia
    • Milestones
    • Momderful
    • Music
    • Science
    • travelogue
    • Tsaqafah
    • YPG
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright xThe World, From My Eyes. All rights reserved.
    Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Studio House Design

    Back to Top