• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

The World, From My Eyes

"I step aside, turn around and look naively at the world evolving around me. I surprise myself for things I've taken for granted. It's about the tiny little piece of thoughts hailed from the bottom of my mind. It's about an appreciation, expression, discovery, compassion or simply a random scribble of a soul. I believe that life's too precious to be squandered away with the mundane. It's my life. And I'm living it. The world from my eyes, an utter manifestation."

Delisa






I just finished watching a wonderful movie entitled "Hafalan Shalat Delisa" on youtube. I don't really watch movies or if I do I would do a lot of jumping and skipping throughout. It took me a while to finally decide that I was going to give this movie a chance, after having seen my friends putting up the link on FB for the past few weeks already. And I'm glad I gave it a click. So when you see me promoting this movie on my blog you gotta believe there gotta be something special in it. Hehe.

It is not easy to find a movie with such a high quality and rich with values. Among the lessons that I could put in words are:
  •  A family that practices Islam is a family that is going on the right direction towards mardhotillah. InsyaAllah :).
  • Jemaah prayer is a means to call together family members, in a disciplined manner.
  • The wife assumes the role of the husband in looking after the family during his absence.
  • Tarbiyatul aulad begins at home, with the parents as role models.
  • The importance of salah or prayer, and knowing the purpose of performing it.
  • The magnificence of Allah, the God who created us, the tsunami and the entire universe.
  • Appreciate what you have for other people mightn't have them even the slightest.
  • Always look at the bright side of life. As per Delisa she was distraught that her right leg was 'taken away by the waves' but she was thankful that the other leg was still there functioning perfectly well.

Last but not least;
  • Happy watching! You're gonna love it insyaAllah. Don't blame it on me if you break into tears huhu.
  • I think I want to get the book Tarbiyatul Aulad by Abdullah Nasih Ulwan. Any ideas where to get the best deal? Hmm.

Wallahua'lam.

Read More 0 Throw A Word | Conceived by sarahyusof edit post

0 Throw A Word



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe" [al-Qalam, 68:1]

  • Me
      "A humble traveler on the world of His"
  • Snippets of Me

    • An all-time Muslimah who lives to serve Allah
    • A wife to a wonderful husband
    • A daughter to great parents
    • A mother to two beautiful princesses
    • A doctor by profession
    • A part time blogger who just ventured into business

    My Family & I

    My Family & I
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For more info about business opportunity you can reach me via phone/whatsapp at 0145213388. I will bring to you to a wonderful experience towards time and financial freedom insyaAllah. Also do contact me for purchases with special offers :)

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    JTX Air Tracker

    JTX Air Tracker

    BB Plus Collagen

    BB Plus Collagen

    Marine Essence Range

    Marine Essence Range

    Mineral Coffee

    Mineral Coffee

    Words of Wisdom

    Followers

    Labels

    • Academic
    • Baby Food
    • Business
    • Doctor-To-Be
    • Fatimah Amanda
    • Islam
    • Leisure
    • Life
    • Love
    • Malaysia
    • Maryam Sophia
    • Milestones
    • Momderful
    • Music
    • Science
    • travelogue
    • Tsaqafah
    • YPG
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright xThe World, From My Eyes. All rights reserved.
    Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Studio House Design

    Back to Top