• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

The World, From My Eyes

"I step aside, turn around and look naively at the world evolving around me. I surprise myself for things I've taken for granted. It's about the tiny little piece of thoughts hailed from the bottom of my mind. It's about an appreciation, expression, discovery, compassion or simply a random scribble of a soul. I believe that life's too precious to be squandered away with the mundane. It's my life. And I'm living it. The world from my eyes, an utter manifestation."

Mini Me: Day 15


Little Maryam had a busy day today. A 2-week appointment with the nurse at the surgery saw my mother and I walking down the street at 12 noon with Maryam resting comfortably in her new stroller, which I have fitted with its footmuff.

She got weighed again today, it was 3.69kg this time around. She's thriving alhamdulillah, which makes me a happy mommy. If you remember her birth weight was 3.55kg, her weight on day 5 was 3.30kg and her weight when she was seen by the public health nurse last week was 3.44kg. She is still jaundiced though, more prominent when I look carefully at her sclera. However the GP said that as she is active and alert as well as wetting her nappies, to still have some yellow tinge on the skin is normal for up to 6 weeks. Whatever it I will keep an eye on its progress I pray to God that she's going to be alright. 

At about lunchtime I received a phone call from the public health nurse telling that she is coming over in half an hour to get Maryam's heel-prick test repeated. That was just because they took insufficient amount of blood sample that day that the lab couldn't process it. To be honest I'm quite disappointed with that considering the nurse did multiple pricks on both of Maryam's heels as far as I can remember, and she was  agonizing in pain during the procedure. Too bad Maryam has to endure it all again. The public health nurse who came today was our actual nurse as last week's was a replacement only. She herself is pregnant  but is very nice that she even apologized to have to make a second stab as the first one didn't give enough sample.

That nurse mentioned about Maryam's feet appearing a bit inverted, left worse than right, just like what I was told by the nurse who came in last week. I have no idea whether they'd discussed about this between themselves at the handover or they are mutually exclusive opinions. Although she thinks if it really is talipes it must be a very mild one as the feet are still mobile; which therefore may not warrant a cast or any treatment at all. However to be on the safe side she suggested us to go see their doctor on Grafton street and she is making an appointment for us for that. I hope things are okay and the feet just look as if they are inverted when they are actually not, which therefore doesn't need correction. Rabbuna yusahhil. 





Read More 0 Throw A Word | Conceived by sarahyusof edit post

0 Throw A Word



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe" [al-Qalam, 68:1]

  • Me
      "A humble traveler on the world of His"
  • Snippets of Me

    • An all-time Muslimah who lives to serve Allah
    • A wife to a wonderful husband
    • A daughter to great parents
    • A mother to two beautiful princesses
    • A doctor by profession
    • A part time blogger who just ventured into business

    My Family & I

    My Family & I
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For more info about business opportunity you can reach me via phone/whatsapp at 0145213388. I will bring to you to a wonderful experience towards time and financial freedom insyaAllah. Also do contact me for purchases with special offers :)

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    JTX Air Tracker

    JTX Air Tracker

    BB Plus Collagen

    BB Plus Collagen

    Marine Essence Range

    Marine Essence Range

    Mineral Coffee

    Mineral Coffee

    Words of Wisdom

    Followers

    Labels

    • Academic
    • Baby Food
    • Business
    • Doctor-To-Be
    • Fatimah Amanda
    • Islam
    • Leisure
    • Life
    • Love
    • Malaysia
    • Maryam Sophia
    • Milestones
    • Momderful
    • Music
    • Science
    • travelogue
    • Tsaqafah
    • YPG
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright xThe World, From My Eyes. All rights reserved.
    Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Studio House Design

    Back to Top