• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

The World, From My Eyes

"I step aside, turn around and look naively at the world evolving around me. I surprise myself for things I've taken for granted. It's about the tiny little piece of thoughts hailed from the bottom of my mind. It's about an appreciation, expression, discovery, compassion or simply a random scribble of a soul. I believe that life's too precious to be squandered away with the mundane. It's my life. And I'm living it. The world from my eyes, an utter manifestation."

Sweet little Maryam

Today we went to Dublin to get Maryam's passport done at the Malaysian Embassy on Shelbourne road. We planned to leave the house at five in the morning but it ended up exactly half an hour later. Not too bad given we got an infant to deal with isnt it?

The night before saw me going to bed late at nearly two o clock as I had to prepare the documents needed for Maryam's passport registration. Hubby went to bed earlier cause he had been doing the packing of our stuff for shipping end of this week all day, and he would be the one driving to Dublin so he really needed enough rest. I was sorting out the documents in another room when Maryam began her inconsolabe high-pitched scream that hubby had to send her to me at about midnight. She actually just wanted a bit of a cuddle and love to get to sleep well I guess. With me sitting on the floor with the sheets surrounding me Maryam comfortably lied on my lap waking up and dozing off over and over again throughout the two-hour period. Thinking again she is actually a blessing in disguise who came to accompany the already-sleepy me in that room so that I am not alone. And we went to bed together with her resting her head on my forearm- her ever favourite pillow.

We rose at 4am to perform Fajr and get ready to begin our journey. Maryam was so tired for going to bed late that she couldnt be bothered with the noise that we made though not too loud as we tried our best so as not to produce any sound at all. She is usually very sensitive to almost anything when shs asleep that she could wake up quite easily. Moreover she has been regularly waking up at around the time we get up for Fajr for a feed, which she did not this morning.

When our part of getting ourselves dressed and things packed were nearly a hundred percent done, my hubby went to change Maryam's diapers and clothes. She was initially confused I'd say that she didn't cry, before it finally ensued not long after. As I was busy preparing our lunchbox I heated a bottle of EBM for Maryam for hubby to feed her. She however refused it so badly.

These days she has developed the habit of babbling indecipherable words whenever we feed her with bottle, with the teat in her opened mouth and milk flowing out down her chin. My differential diagnoses include that the milk is too cold or too warm, rotten milk or she has developed the habit of being picky. We were so puzzled. She was babbling as if she was trying to say something and it could last long enough that we thought she was really struggling to get something across.

This morning when that happened again my husband said like 'let her be' and left the bottle with the teat still in her mouth. She was lying on our bed on the crumpled duvet slightly propped up. She just didnt swallow the milk that entered her mouth.

We were busy moving about in and out of the room preparing for the journey when not long after I witnessed something miraculous- Maryam was holding the bottle with both of her hands having drank quite a mouthful of milk, silently on her own! No more tears. Of course she got the bottle leaned on her chest for she was too young to be holding such a heavy thing solely with her hands. We just couldn't stop smiling for  seeing something so sweet and began taking pictures of that special moment.

We are proud of you Maryam!
Read More 0 Throw A Word | Conceived by sarahyusof edit post

0 Throw A Word



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe" [al-Qalam, 68:1]

  • Me
      "A humble traveler on the world of His"
  • Snippets of Me

    • An all-time Muslimah who lives to serve Allah
    • A wife to a wonderful husband
    • A daughter to great parents
    • A mother to two beautiful princesses
    • A doctor by profession
    • A part time blogger who just ventured into business

    My Family & I

    My Family & I
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For more info about business opportunity you can reach me via phone/whatsapp at 0145213388. I will bring to you to a wonderful experience towards time and financial freedom insyaAllah. Also do contact me for purchases with special offers :)

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    JTX Air Tracker

    JTX Air Tracker

    BB Plus Collagen

    BB Plus Collagen

    Marine Essence Range

    Marine Essence Range

    Mineral Coffee

    Mineral Coffee

    Words of Wisdom

    Followers

    Labels

    • Academic
    • Baby Food
    • Business
    • Doctor-To-Be
    • Fatimah Amanda
    • Islam
    • Leisure
    • Life
    • Love
    • Malaysia
    • Maryam Sophia
    • Milestones
    • Momderful
    • Music
    • Science
    • travelogue
    • Tsaqafah
    • YPG
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright xThe World, From My Eyes. All rights reserved.
    Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Studio House Design

    Back to Top