• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

The World, From My Eyes

"I step aside, turn around and look naively at the world evolving around me. I surprise myself for things I've taken for granted. It's about the tiny little piece of thoughts hailed from the bottom of my mind. It's about an appreciation, expression, discovery, compassion or simply a random scribble of a soul. I believe that life's too precious to be squandered away with the mundane. It's my life. And I'm living it. The world from my eyes, an utter manifestation."

4 months 10 days: 2nd pneumococcal jab

Ummi look at what they did to me!
Today (02/10/2012) we brought Maryam for her second pneumococcal vaccine injection. She had her first dose of that vaccine last two months and is due for another one the next two months (given at 2, 4 and 6 months of age in Maryam's case). Hubby came home from work at 10.30am and we left  for the clinic half an hour later.

I was so excited to know what Maryam's weight was, she weighed 5.5kg 1 month plus ago. Guess what she is 6.3kg now! I am so happy alhamdulillah. We managed to get Maryam the pink immunisation book and I handed it to the GP for the first time to be filled out since we got Abe Mie to take it from his hospital for Maryam as she hadn't got one as she was born outside of the country.

The GP was satistied with her progress too as she is able to coo, focus on moving objects and in fact he was impressed seeing Maryam being able to weight bear on my husband's lap and reach out for her feet with her hands when we lied her on her back on the couch to be examined. The latter milestone is normally hit by a baby aged at least 5 months plus, which makes us proud parents! Maryam was only able to reach her right foot with her right hand last 4 days but she has quickly developed the same on the other side now. I am hoping to get Maryam to keep on achieving her milestones ahead of her age so that she'll become a smart and genius (who knows?) person. That is all parents' wish isn't it? Hihi. May Allah make ease. InsyaAllah.

I'm sick but I'm happy :)





Read More 0 Throw A Word | Conceived by sarahyusof edit post

0 Throw A Word



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe" [al-Qalam, 68:1]

  • Me
      "A humble traveler on the world of His"
  • Snippets of Me

    • An all-time Muslimah who lives to serve Allah
    • A wife to a wonderful husband
    • A daughter to great parents
    • A mother to two beautiful princesses
    • A doctor by profession
    • A part time blogger who just ventured into business

    My Family & I

    My Family & I
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For more info about business opportunity you can reach me via phone/whatsapp at 0145213388. I will bring to you to a wonderful experience towards time and financial freedom insyaAllah. Also do contact me for purchases with special offers :)

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    JTX Air Tracker

    JTX Air Tracker

    BB Plus Collagen

    BB Plus Collagen

    Marine Essence Range

    Marine Essence Range

    Mineral Coffee

    Mineral Coffee

    Words of Wisdom

    Followers

    Labels

    • Academic
    • Baby Food
    • Business
    • Doctor-To-Be
    • Fatimah Amanda
    • Islam
    • Leisure
    • Life
    • Love
    • Malaysia
    • Maryam Sophia
    • Milestones
    • Momderful
    • Music
    • Science
    • travelogue
    • Tsaqafah
    • YPG
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright xThe World, From My Eyes. All rights reserved.
    Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Studio House Design

    Back to Top