• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

The World, From My Eyes

"I step aside, turn around and look naively at the world evolving around me. I surprise myself for things I've taken for granted. It's about the tiny little piece of thoughts hailed from the bottom of my mind. It's about an appreciation, expression, discovery, compassion or simply a random scribble of a soul. I believe that life's too precious to be squandered away with the mundane. It's my life. And I'm living it. The world from my eyes, an utter manifestation."

6 Months Summary


I haven't been blogging for a while. Did ya miss me? Huhu.

Now Maryam has passed 6 months of age and has eaten a variety of foods. Alhamdulillah she isn't a fussy eater I can conclude, as she gobbles down nearly everything we spoon her so far. She weighed 7.0kg about a month ago, don't know how much has she put on (or off :S) now that she has weaned huhu.

What have I given her for the past roughly a fortnight?

  • Carrot + breastmilk puree
  • Butternut squash + apple puree
  • Mango puree
  • Butternut squash + pear + carrot puree
  • Heinz Original Rusks biscuit + breastmilk
  • Papaya puree
  • Sweet potato + carrot + apple puree
  • Sweet potato +  carrot + apple + pear puree
  • Banana puree

Of all the above Maryam doesn't particularly fancy papayas. She didn't show much interest in the carrot + breastmilk puree either. However she loves bananas and mangoes, just like her ummi for the latter hehe.

As for now I am alarmingly running out of ideas as to what should I give her next. I read about concerns regarding giving babies citrus fruits and berries so I am a bit worried to introduce her those. She is still waking up a few times at night, which I positively thought she wouldn't once she starts eating. 

Hmm, I am thinking I probably will begin giving her baby rice next week, with some meat too i.e. chicken. Also she hasn't had a taste of green vegetables yet, better do it soon. Hope she'll enjoy the new recipe and flavours :). InsyaAllah.

I wanna eat the camera!

See ummi, I am!

Pity Mr Owlie hanging upside down he is.

And I am proud and thankful.. :)

Oopsie


Wallahua'lam.


Read More 0 Throw A Word | Conceived by sarahyusof edit post

0 Throw A Word



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe" [al-Qalam, 68:1]

  • Me
      "A humble traveler on the world of His"
  • Snippets of Me

    • An all-time Muslimah who lives to serve Allah
    • A wife to a wonderful husband
    • A daughter to great parents
    • A mother to two beautiful princesses
    • A doctor by profession
    • A part time blogger who just ventured into business

    My Family & I

    My Family & I
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For more info about business opportunity you can reach me via phone/whatsapp at 0145213388. I will bring to you to a wonderful experience towards time and financial freedom insyaAllah. Also do contact me for purchases with special offers :)

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    JTX Air Tracker

    JTX Air Tracker

    BB Plus Collagen

    BB Plus Collagen

    Marine Essence Range

    Marine Essence Range

    Mineral Coffee

    Mineral Coffee

    Words of Wisdom

    Followers

    Labels

    • Academic
    • Baby Food
    • Business
    • Doctor-To-Be
    • Fatimah Amanda
    • Islam
    • Leisure
    • Life
    • Love
    • Malaysia
    • Maryam Sophia
    • Milestones
    • Momderful
    • Music
    • Science
    • travelogue
    • Tsaqafah
    • YPG
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright xThe World, From My Eyes. All rights reserved.
    Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Studio House Design

    Back to Top