Maryam is 7 months old today alhamdulillah. I learned that Maryam developed temperatures when I was at the airport waiting for my flight to KB. They told me she's cutting a tooth! I have yet to see it myself 'cause she keeps on sticking her tongue out or just refused to open her mouth when I tried to see her gums.
She can now:
- Sit unsupported very steadily
- recognise people very well. She has developed strong stranger anxiety.
Updates:
- I bought 2 boxes of baby bites. I am planning to officially allow her munching the crackers from now on.
- She had chicken and cabbage, pureed of course, today. Although she didn't finish the whole bowl but she liked it.
We went to a friend's wedding, whose sister I asked to buy me a few things for Maryam. So Maryam has some new rompers, like 4 packets of 3 which total 12 rompers! Also she has 2 sleeved bib. *happymommyIam*.





