• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

The World, From My Eyes

"I step aside, turn around and look naively at the world evolving around me. I surprise myself for things I've taken for granted. It's about the tiny little piece of thoughts hailed from the bottom of my mind. It's about an appreciation, expression, discovery, compassion or simply a random scribble of a soul. I believe that life's too precious to be squandered away with the mundane. It's my life. And I'm living it. The world from my eyes, an utter manifestation."

Honeymoon Mini



Not only iPad has its mini version, honeymoon also does. Huhu. 



Hubby has decided to drive me down to Janda Baik, and he suggested for us to depart a day earlier than the date the induction course starts and spend a night over there. Yippee! I am so over the moon upon hearing this I can't be more overjoyed (in this context). 

Although we have made up our mind not to bring Maryam along, I think this is the best we can make out of it. The long journey, the short stay and the equipments to store or prepare Maryam's food as such, I believe Maryam better off stay at home so that bibik can look after her well in all aspects, insyaAllah.

I have reserved a room for the 17th of December so we'll kick off early in the morning, do some activities together appreciating nature whatsoever then he'll drive back to Kelantan on his own the day after- this is the sad part. Hope he'll be ok on his own.

I can't wait to have it but at the same time I can't deny dreading resuming into work. Day 1 of induction is taken into account in counting our days of working mind you. It's like I have to really shake off those rusts coating my thinking and memory cap.

We never had any form of holiday that can be called a couple honeymoon post tying the knot. And this is happening after we've been blessed with a beautiful princess, after more than a year or marriage!  InsyaAllah.

Thank you Allah.


Read More 0 Throw A Word | Conceived by sarahyusof edit post

0 Throw A Word



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe" [al-Qalam, 68:1]

  • Me
      "A humble traveler on the world of His"
  • Snippets of Me

    • An all-time Muslimah who lives to serve Allah
    • A wife to a wonderful husband
    • A daughter to great parents
    • A mother to two beautiful princesses
    • A doctor by profession
    • A part time blogger who just ventured into business

    My Family & I

    My Family & I
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For more info about business opportunity you can reach me via phone/whatsapp at 0145213388. I will bring to you to a wonderful experience towards time and financial freedom insyaAllah. Also do contact me for purchases with special offers :)

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    JTX Air Tracker

    JTX Air Tracker

    BB Plus Collagen

    BB Plus Collagen

    Marine Essence Range

    Marine Essence Range

    Mineral Coffee

    Mineral Coffee

    Words of Wisdom

    Followers

    Labels

    • Academic
    • Baby Food
    • Business
    • Doctor-To-Be
    • Fatimah Amanda
    • Islam
    • Leisure
    • Life
    • Love
    • Malaysia
    • Maryam Sophia
    • Milestones
    • Momderful
    • Music
    • Science
    • travelogue
    • Tsaqafah
    • YPG
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright xThe World, From My Eyes. All rights reserved.
    Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Studio House Design

    Back to Top