• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

The World, From My Eyes

"I step aside, turn around and look naively at the world evolving around me. I surprise myself for things I've taken for granted. It's about the tiny little piece of thoughts hailed from the bottom of my mind. It's about an appreciation, expression, discovery, compassion or simply a random scribble of a soul. I believe that life's too precious to be squandered away with the mundane. It's my life. And I'm living it. The world from my eyes, an utter manifestation."

Recipes



I went out for some groceries shopping on my own today to find stuff for Maryam's food. Got her a pack of asparagus at a reduced price, she is never introduced to this before. Also as usual other fruits and veges like the Chinese Gong pear, the green per, broccoli, orange sweet potatoes and potatoes. Also got her two pieces of salmon for about RM8. It says special price on the tag anyway. Was looking for some berries, namely blueberries but their shelves were empty. That well spells W.E.E.K.E.N.D. I still got a butternut squash that my mum bought for Maryam from Cameron Highlands, which has yet to be used.

Last week upon returning from kampong I speedily made pureed foods for Maryam. I am so delighted that she liked them very much. I added strawberries in them and so far she is a good fan of strawberries although when I tasted the final product that I made (I usually do) my heart went to palpitations. The first strawberry puree was too sour to taste and this time, too bland. But to my amazement and excitement Maryam apparently loves loves loves it. Oh and this time I added one kiwi too. Alhamdulillah she likes them all. Let me share with you what the concoction entail yeah.

Strawberries (1 box) + 1 kiwi fruit + apples (3 small golden delicious apples) + 1 gong pear + rice porridge

- this time I added quite a few scoops of rice porridge and I didn't blend it for too long in the food processor so that the texture isn't that watery and appears more chunky. Maryam's got 4 teeth now anyway!

Another recipe here for her morning meal this week:

Butternut squash + carrots + Japanese sweet potato + chicken

Her meal in kampong, which I exclusively prepared over there using the traditional kitchen stove, as opposed to electric steamer.

Butternut squash + purple sweet potato + potatoes + Fuji apple.

All the above came from Cameron Highlands, except the apple which was bought by my dad from a convenience store nearby.

P/s:

  • I bought a pack of couscous the other day. Am looking for some lovely couscous recipes to begin with.
  • I haven't introduced Maryam to beef yet!
  • Does Maryam's keenness to strawberries have anything to do with the fact that she was born in the Europe? Huhu.

You go girl!

Alhamdulillah 'ala kulli hal.

Read More 0 Throw A Word | Conceived by sarahyusof edit post

0 Throw A Word



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe" [al-Qalam, 68:1]

  • Me
      "A humble traveler on the world of His"
  • Snippets of Me

    • An all-time Muslimah who lives to serve Allah
    • A wife to a wonderful husband
    • A daughter to great parents
    • A mother to two beautiful princesses
    • A doctor by profession
    • A part time blogger who just ventured into business

    My Family & I

    My Family & I
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For more info about business opportunity you can reach me via phone/whatsapp at 0145213388. I will bring to you to a wonderful experience towards time and financial freedom insyaAllah. Also do contact me for purchases with special offers :)

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    JTX Air Tracker

    JTX Air Tracker

    BB Plus Collagen

    BB Plus Collagen

    Marine Essence Range

    Marine Essence Range

    Mineral Coffee

    Mineral Coffee

    Words of Wisdom

    Followers

    Labels

    • Academic
    • Baby Food
    • Business
    • Doctor-To-Be
    • Fatimah Amanda
    • Islam
    • Leisure
    • Life
    • Love
    • Malaysia
    • Maryam Sophia
    • Milestones
    • Momderful
    • Music
    • Science
    • travelogue
    • Tsaqafah
    • YPG
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright xThe World, From My Eyes. All rights reserved.
    Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Studio House Design

    Back to Top