• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

The World, From My Eyes

"I step aside, turn around and look naively at the world evolving around me. I surprise myself for things I've taken for granted. It's about the tiny little piece of thoughts hailed from the bottom of my mind. It's about an appreciation, expression, discovery, compassion or simply a random scribble of a soul. I believe that life's too precious to be squandered away with the mundane. It's my life. And I'm living it. The world from my eyes, an utter manifestation."

Standing in the eyes of the world


Today we had Maryam's cousin's advanced birthday party at my in law's house. Poor Marissa she developed generalised rash all over her body including her face for the past 2 days, and it got quite bad that the face became oedematous (swollen) yesterday. My SIL brought her to see a paeds specialist who is apparently the Head of Department of Paediatrics where I'm working; he diagnosed her for having alleged insect bite. Anyways today the rash has improved quite significantly alhamdulillah. 


I am looking forward to Maryam's birthday celebration in 2 months time. My husband wants it to be quite 'Islamic' omitting candles on the cake as such. He in fact prefers us to not buy a cake for her and wants to invite some religious people in to gain 'barakah' and recite du'a for Maryam. I believe that that is not a bad idea at all, but given the current trend of having stylish birthday parties I think a fusion of both would be a good thing too. We'll see :).

Maryam has learnt to stand on her own without the aid of holding on to things near to her. That was achieved since she was roughly 9 months and 10 days old. Alhamdulillah. I am praying and hoping that she would be able to walk before she reaches 10 months old, insyaAllah. Can't wait to be holding hands with her strolling in the park or in the malls :).

Maryam is cutting her 5th tooth on her lower jaw, on her left. That means her left second incisor. You rock babe, you're ready for more! Oh I just spotted on the AK's Weaning book earlier that having 3 meals a day is actually recommended for babies aged at least 10 months. I've started giving trials of 3-times-a-day meals since Maryam hasn't even reached 10 months hehe. But she is coping well with it, well done darling!

Cooking some blueberries for Maryam tomorrow insyaAllah. *winkwink*


Read More 0 Throw A Word | Conceived by sarahyusof edit post

0 Throw A Word



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe" [al-Qalam, 68:1]

  • Me
      "A humble traveler on the world of His"
  • Snippets of Me

    • An all-time Muslimah who lives to serve Allah
    • A wife to a wonderful husband
    • A daughter to great parents
    • A mother to two beautiful princesses
    • A doctor by profession
    • A part time blogger who just ventured into business

    My Family & I

    My Family & I
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For more info about business opportunity you can reach me via phone/whatsapp at 0145213388. I will bring to you to a wonderful experience towards time and financial freedom insyaAllah. Also do contact me for purchases with special offers :)

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    JTX Air Tracker

    JTX Air Tracker

    BB Plus Collagen

    BB Plus Collagen

    Marine Essence Range

    Marine Essence Range

    Mineral Coffee

    Mineral Coffee

    Words of Wisdom

    Followers

    Labels

    • Academic
    • Baby Food
    • Business
    • Doctor-To-Be
    • Fatimah Amanda
    • Islam
    • Leisure
    • Life
    • Love
    • Malaysia
    • Maryam Sophia
    • Milestones
    • Momderful
    • Music
    • Science
    • travelogue
    • Tsaqafah
    • YPG
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright xThe World, From My Eyes. All rights reserved.
    Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Studio House Design

    Back to Top