Maryam can't seem to stop babbling, well I mean, whenever she is not sleeping of course. I could say that she is a pretty talkative lady, but I'm looking this in a positive way. I believe that talking is good for her brain development, and self-esteem too. Remember she used to cry a lot when she was younger that it petrified me if she would stay like that, easily cries high-pitched till she grows up. Thank God now rather than crying she actually laughs, smiles and as I said, coos and babbles big time.
Her favorite phrases:
"ehmmm ah... ehmmm ah"
"mammammammammamm" sometimes followed by "ah" too.
"baah baah baah bah"
"maa maa maa mah"
Sometimes just "mmmmm... mmmm" while she is playing or doing nothing.
Funny thing is that whenever I lie her down on my lap horizontally across she kinda recognises that that is her breastfeeding solution. She will instantaneously make that 'desperate' sound from her throat similar to someone having noisy breathing (I think, naudzubillah anyway), even when she was just after feed and is still full. Sometimes she just loves to latch on to nyutnyut as I believe she finds comfort and feels secure that way.
She also has this habit of wiggling her legs up and down at the knee when she is on my lap nursing, a sign showing her excitement and enjoyment being in her favourite spot- on Ummi's lap.
Alhamdulillah 'ala kulli hal.





