• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

The World, From My Eyes

"I step aside, turn around and look naively at the world evolving around me. I surprise myself for things I've taken for granted. It's about the tiny little piece of thoughts hailed from the bottom of my mind. It's about an appreciation, expression, discovery, compassion or simply a random scribble of a soul. I believe that life's too precious to be squandered away with the mundane. It's my life. And I'm living it. The world from my eyes, an utter manifestation."

Number 2 :)



My little princess Wan Maryam Sophia is now 1 year 5 months and 24 days old. Maryam poor thing, she has contracted some bugs which I believe I was the culprit that brought them home. Now she has got runny runny, sneezes and reduced appetite. She has refused my ebbs for the past one week that leaves me puzzled. She only demands direct feeding at the moment, and is eating less of her solids. I hove she will get over this soon as I still got quite a plentiful of ebm stocked in the freezer, alhamdulillah. Get well soon sayang.


Anyway I haven't gone public about this yet but true, I am expecting. After the UPT tests that I made proved positive I finally managed to get a scan done to get to know how many week along is the pregnancy. Today I managed to get a gynae MO to do the scan for me in the ultrasound room up in the gynae ward. 

Alhamdulillah everything is going smoothly. It is an intrauterine pregnancy, no free fluid and no adnexal mass thus ectopic pregnancy is excluded thank God. I saw the fetal heart beating away actively. Too bad the old machine wasn't able to print out pictures, and I got my phone away from me at that moment so that precious 1st sight of my unborn baby was not captured onto a hard copy. Huhu. 

According to the crown-rump length I am approximately 8 weeks along, with the EDD on 26th of June 2014. She took the readings twice, however I still need to get a repeat scan in 2 weeks time to reconfirm the date. I feel so blessed. Thank you Allah for this precious gift.


Alhamdulillah.



Read More 0 Throw A Word | Conceived by sarahyusof edit post

0 Throw A Word



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe" [al-Qalam, 68:1]

  • Me
      "A humble traveler on the world of His"
  • Snippets of Me

    • An all-time Muslimah who lives to serve Allah
    • A wife to a wonderful husband
    • A daughter to great parents
    • A mother to two beautiful princesses
    • A doctor by profession
    • A part time blogger who just ventured into business

    My Family & I

    My Family & I
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For more info about business opportunity you can reach me via phone/whatsapp at 0145213388. I will bring to you to a wonderful experience towards time and financial freedom insyaAllah. Also do contact me for purchases with special offers :)

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    JTX Air Tracker

    JTX Air Tracker

    BB Plus Collagen

    BB Plus Collagen

    Marine Essence Range

    Marine Essence Range

    Mineral Coffee

    Mineral Coffee

    Words of Wisdom

    Followers

    Labels

    • Academic
    • Baby Food
    • Business
    • Doctor-To-Be
    • Fatimah Amanda
    • Islam
    • Leisure
    • Life
    • Love
    • Malaysia
    • Maryam Sophia
    • Milestones
    • Momderful
    • Music
    • Science
    • travelogue
    • Tsaqafah
    • YPG
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright xThe World, From My Eyes. All rights reserved.
    Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Studio House Design

    Back to Top