• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

The World, From My Eyes

"I step aside, turn around and look naively at the world evolving around me. I surprise myself for things I've taken for granted. It's about the tiny little piece of thoughts hailed from the bottom of my mind. It's about an appreciation, expression, discovery, compassion or simply a random scribble of a soul. I believe that life's too precious to be squandered away with the mundane. It's my life. And I'm living it. The world from my eyes, an utter manifestation."

the trip updates

Am writing this post in a sleepy plus exhausted modes, should relax myself after 3- no- shower days due to transportation delays when moving from Nuwaiba, Egypt to Amman, Jordan via a ferry. And now currently in Jordan.

Too many wonderful stories to tell, just too many of them. Got to go now. Salam.
Read More 1 Comment | Conceived by sarahyusof edit post

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous on 9:35 pm

    salam menariknye berjalan2 di sana...rasa nak join je... takpe la one day insyaAllah... jgn lupe citer sume nye nanti kat blog nih!!
    anyway i've got a new blog yg mungkin lebih berfungsi hehehe... disebabkan dah abis exam leh la slalu update kot...
    click2 la yer

     


Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe" [al-Qalam, 68:1]

  • Me
      "A humble traveler on the world of His"
  • Snippets of Me

    • An all-time Muslimah who lives to serve Allah
    • A wife to a wonderful husband
    • A daughter to great parents
    • A mother to two beautiful princesses
    • A doctor by profession
    • A part time blogger who just ventured into business

    My Family & I

    My Family & I
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For more info about business opportunity you can reach me via phone/whatsapp at 0145213388. I will bring to you to a wonderful experience towards time and financial freedom insyaAllah. Also do contact me for purchases with special offers :)

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    JTX Air Tracker

    JTX Air Tracker

    BB Plus Collagen

    BB Plus Collagen

    Marine Essence Range

    Marine Essence Range

    Mineral Coffee

    Mineral Coffee

    Words of Wisdom

    Followers

    Labels

    • Academic
    • Baby Food
    • Business
    • Doctor-To-Be
    • Fatimah Amanda
    • Islam
    • Leisure
    • Life
    • Love
    • Malaysia
    • Maryam Sophia
    • Milestones
    • Momderful
    • Music
    • Science
    • travelogue
    • Tsaqafah
    • YPG
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright xThe World, From My Eyes. All rights reserved.
    Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Studio House Design

    Back to Top