Owh well, finally the exams have ended, alhamdulillah. And it's winter hols! I shall wave adieu to Galway tomorrow night for a vacation somewhere in Europe insyaAllah. I'll leave it to u to figure out where exactly am I going (as if people care =P). Actually I stumbled upon this video down here, a short film entitled "Ten Minuta" which won The Best Short Film In Europe Year 2002. It's a heck of an appealing film in a way that it got this what-is-he-trying-to-deliver thought popped into my mind in the first seconds. But as you get along, u'll realize what Ahmed Imamovic is trying to portray, if and only if u are willing to give it a chance, insyaAllah. Why am i suddenly talking about this video when i was actually mentioning about my trip? Apparently some of the shots were taken in a place that i plan to go, at the end of the film u'll see a photograph of the place. Enjoy!
The World, From My Eyes
"I step aside, turn around and look naively at the world evolving around me. I surprise myself for things I've taken for granted. It's about the tiny little piece of thoughts hailed from the bottom of my mind. It's about an appreciation, expression, discovery, compassion or simply a random scribble of a soul. I believe that life's too precious to be squandered away with the mundane. It's my life. And I'm living it. The world from my eyes, an utter manifestation."
"Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe" [al-Qalam, 68:1]
Me
-
"A humble traveler on the world of His"
Snippets of Me
- An all-time Muslimah who lives to serve Allah
- A wife to a wonderful husband
- A daughter to great parents
- A mother to two beautiful princesses
- A doctor by profession
- A part time blogger who just ventured into business
My Family & I
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For more info about business opportunity you can reach me via phone/whatsapp at 0145213388. I will bring to you to a wonderful experience towards time and financial freedom insyaAllah. Also do contact me for purchases with special offers :)
Words of Wisdom
Followers
Search
© Copyright xThe World, From My Eyes. All rights reserved.
Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
brought to you by Studio House Design



