• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

The World, From My Eyes

"I step aside, turn around and look naively at the world evolving around me. I surprise myself for things I've taken for granted. It's about the tiny little piece of thoughts hailed from the bottom of my mind. It's about an appreciation, expression, discovery, compassion or simply a random scribble of a soul. I believe that life's too precious to be squandered away with the mundane. It's my life. And I'm living it. The world from my eyes, an utter manifestation."

Musafir..

InsyaAllah i'm off to Dublin in about an hour and my flight is scheduled to be on early tomorrow morning. Only the four of us are going together, where according to our plan we'll soon separate into pairs and meet up again in Florence, then separate again. I wish the excitement will outweigh the adventurousness (if it's the best for us) as this is my first jaulah in a small group- just if two people are considered as a 'group'. Not to deny i'm getting more and more nervous as time goes by, hoping that unforeseen circumstances will never take place, i mean the unwanted ones. Phew! The schedule says that we'll arrive in Dublin airport at 3.10am, i hope we'll manage to get ourselves in the right place at that hour and hopefully the weather will be just exquisite. Whatever it is my hopes are my prayers in which only Allah can decide whether i deserve them or not. I pray that everything will appear smooth sailing. And for those who are yet to explore the beauty of His creation as well, may you find everything at ease insyaAllah. Don't forget to perform the Solat Sunat Musafir too!

"Ya Allah, dengan pertolongan Engkau aku melawan musuh, dengan pertolongan Engkau aku menjelajah dan dengan pertolongan Engkau aku berjalan. Ya Allah, sesungguhnya aku memohon pekerjaan yang Engkau redhai, Ya Allah permudahkanlah perjalanan kami ini dan perdekatkan mana yang jauh. Ya Allah, Engkaulah kawan sebenar dalam perjalanan dan pengganti yang sebenar kepada keluarga. Ya Allah, sesungguhnya aku berlindung kepada Engkau daripada kesusahan dalam perjalanan, kejemuan pemandangan dan perubahan buruk terhadap harta, keluarga dan anak pinak. Segala yang kembali, segala orang yang bertaubat dan segala orang yang beribadat, kepada Tuhan kami mereka memuji."


Read More 0 Throw A Word | Conceived by sarahyusof edit post

0 Throw A Word



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe" [al-Qalam, 68:1]

  • Me
      "A humble traveler on the world of His"
  • Snippets of Me

    • An all-time Muslimah who lives to serve Allah
    • A wife to a wonderful husband
    • A daughter to great parents
    • A mother to two beautiful princesses
    • A doctor by profession
    • A part time blogger who just ventured into business

    My Family & I

    My Family & I
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For more info about business opportunity you can reach me via phone/whatsapp at 0145213388. I will bring to you to a wonderful experience towards time and financial freedom insyaAllah. Also do contact me for purchases with special offers :)

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    JTX Air Tracker

    JTX Air Tracker

    BB Plus Collagen

    BB Plus Collagen

    Marine Essence Range

    Marine Essence Range

    Mineral Coffee

    Mineral Coffee

    Words of Wisdom

    Followers

    Labels

    • Academic
    • Baby Food
    • Business
    • Doctor-To-Be
    • Fatimah Amanda
    • Islam
    • Leisure
    • Life
    • Love
    • Malaysia
    • Maryam Sophia
    • Milestones
    • Momderful
    • Music
    • Science
    • travelogue
    • Tsaqafah
    • YPG
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright xThe World, From My Eyes. All rights reserved.
    Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Studio House Design

    Back to Top