• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

The World, From My Eyes

"I step aside, turn around and look naively at the world evolving around me. I surprise myself for things I've taken for granted. It's about the tiny little piece of thoughts hailed from the bottom of my mind. It's about an appreciation, expression, discovery, compassion or simply a random scribble of a soul. I believe that life's too precious to be squandered away with the mundane. It's my life. And I'm living it. The world from my eyes, an utter manifestation."

Merry Birthday

"Kak Ngah, Kak Cik's birthday is yet to come!"

That's a sarcastic statement came from my younger sister as i rang the house the other day, reminding me that her birthday is coming soon as if i've forgotten. Actually she was born on my birthday when i was three years old, not sure if that's supposed to be a birtday gift or something similar. I guess so, a gift from God. We grew up celebrating our birthday together and the grumpy me always insisted not wanting to share my birthday cake with her. Huhu.

I remembered a picture where both of us wore identical purple gowns cutting a cake each; before we later found it hard to finish up the two cakes as there's only the 5 of us in the family and we don't eat cakes that much. However as we grew older we learnt to share our birthday cakes and years later we didn't even get a cake for our birthdays anymore. No more celebrations. J
ust like any other ordinary days I would say, with a couple of birthdays wishes at midnight. The good old days are in now memories.

InsyaAllah I'm off to London the day after tomorrow and will still be there on my birthday. Not wanting to expect much, I just want to express my gratitute to Allah for giving me the chance to live on this earth till this age. Also special thanks to my mother for bringing me into this world 22 years ago on this day after 9 months of suffering having me in your tummy. I hope I hadn't been too cantankerous kicking here and there or perhaps biting the placenta or whatsoever with my err.. gum. I'm pretty sure she's not gonna read this, though. But I love you mum, from the bottom of my heart.

To have a second thought about what birthdays mean, I wonder what have I done in all my 22 years of life. Have I used them for something remarkable, or perhaps something very much beneficial? If at this young age Hassan al-Banna started to form a compelling religious group commonly referred to as Ikhwanul Muslimun, what have I got in my record? Empty lines on an empty sheet of paper? Devastating.

22 years old sounds old enough that I'm now in the middle of being a teenage girl and being an adult woman. 22 years flied with a blink of the eyes. That's the circle of life, we were once too young that we didn't even know how to manage ourselves before we learnt them as time went by. Then we climbed the ladder of life achieving our dreams as we hit the milestones, trying hard to live life to the fullest. Then only when we had everything in hand we started thinking what did we actually want in life where at that time we're back to a stage where we relied on people again to manage ourselves- just if we're allowed to live that long. We're not always young so think ahead! :)


"Allah is the one who created you from weakness, then made after weakness strength, then made after strength weakness and white hair. He creates what He wills, and He is the Knowing, the Competent"
[Ar-Rum, 30:54]

For the days ahead I dream to get something drafted on my record hoping that it's never too late to start. So that when my age has come to its end at least I have something to present from my archive.

Since I won't be at home on my birthday and possibly will be off from the net for a couple of days, I wish my sister and myself an:

Advanced Merry Birthday!

May the years to come present us with the best things that the world has to offer
And certainly loads more wishes...

"Allah selamatkan kamu [kita]..."

Alhamdulillah wa syukurillah.

Read More 1 Comment | Conceived by sarahyusof edit post

1 Comment

  1. As on 12:12 am

    Allah selamatkan kamu berdua

    selamat hari lahir, in advanced :D

    May Allah place u among those whose prayers are always accepted, ameen

     


Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe" [al-Qalam, 68:1]

  • Me
      "A humble traveler on the world of His"
  • Snippets of Me

    • An all-time Muslimah who lives to serve Allah
    • A wife to a wonderful husband
    • A daughter to great parents
    • A mother to two beautiful princesses
    • A doctor by profession
    • A part time blogger who just ventured into business

    My Family & I

    My Family & I
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For more info about business opportunity you can reach me via phone/whatsapp at 0145213388. I will bring to you to a wonderful experience towards time and financial freedom insyaAllah. Also do contact me for purchases with special offers :)

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    JTX Air Tracker

    JTX Air Tracker

    BB Plus Collagen

    BB Plus Collagen

    Marine Essence Range

    Marine Essence Range

    Mineral Coffee

    Mineral Coffee

    Words of Wisdom

    Followers

    Labels

    • Academic
    • Baby Food
    • Business
    • Doctor-To-Be
    • Fatimah Amanda
    • Islam
    • Leisure
    • Life
    • Love
    • Malaysia
    • Maryam Sophia
    • Milestones
    • Momderful
    • Music
    • Science
    • travelogue
    • Tsaqafah
    • YPG
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright xThe World, From My Eyes. All rights reserved.
    Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Studio House Design

    Back to Top