![]() |
| Was happier when 1st sat in it, but not in her best mood when this pic was captured :). |
I got Maryam a combo bum bum bum Bumbo sitter seat with play tray today, yeehuu. And it's greeeeen. Superexcited me huh? Hoho.
I actually bought it online off myBBstore.com, wanted to order the bright red colour unfortunately they didn't have it under the options of colour choice. So resorted to lime green instead, I like its vibrant colour which is good to enhance baby's senses (I think) and more importantly Maryam seems to be loving it too. I made the order last Thursday and received the seat today Saturday, super speedy huh.
Why did I buy this Bumbo seat?
- I want Maryam to practice sitting in a chair and practice head control
- I want Maryam to get used to sitting at a table for future playing, scribbling as such
- Easier for Maryam to be fed while she is sitting up on the floor, as I think high chair is appropriate only if we want the kid to be with us at the dinner table (we already have a high chair for her received as a gift)
- For her future siblings as I worry if its price will shoot up in the future (is it, or the other way round :S)
Anyways hope Maryam's going to have fun in the seat!
Alhamdulillah (13/10/2012).






