• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

The World, From My Eyes

"I step aside, turn around and look naively at the world evolving around me. I surprise myself for things I've taken for granted. It's about the tiny little piece of thoughts hailed from the bottom of my mind. It's about an appreciation, expression, discovery, compassion or simply a random scribble of a soul. I believe that life's too precious to be squandered away with the mundane. It's my life. And I'm living it. The world from my eyes, an utter manifestation."

Strangers?




I was offered by my SIL to take her place attending a Cardiology conference in Renaissance Hotel this morning. It was great, finished at about 2pm. I had to leave Maryam with bibik while I was away, got to get her to practice not having me by her side all the time anyway. Alhamdulillah no issues with Maryam today, which was my utmost worry as I stepped out of the house.

In the evening my future SIL came to pick me up to go to Pasir Mas to visit a friend of mine who just had her baby last week. I decided to take Maryam along as she hadn't seen Maryam yet since Maryam was born. Maryam was alright in the car enjoying the ride until she fell asleep when we were already reaching my friend's house. As I laid Maryam on the mattress with her head on the pillow she sensed the change and her eyes opened. Not long after that she began to cry out loud refusing to be held by anyone else except me. My friend's mother served food and hot drink to us which I however had to juggle between holding Maryam and holding the spoon and sipping the tea.

I wonder if Maryam has developed stranger anxiety at this age; 4 months 3 weeks 1 day old. I've noticed this condition for a while but today it has become so prominent. I am happy in a sense that it shows that Maryam is growing up learning to recognise people but I can't help from worrying about her state when I begin work. I hope and pray that it's gonna be okay. InsyaAllah.

Maryam is also able to slightly lift her head up when she's lying supine. As if she's trying to have a peek at her toes. Another thing I've begun to train her to hold my thumbs with both her hands then I slowly lift her hands up until her feet are lifted off the floor. And she is now able to be lifted straight up that way! Good girl, sweetheart!


Shakirah's baby at 9 days old, Fatih. Delivered at 33+6 weighing 2.0kg. Didn't manage to capture his picture with Maryam as Maryam was in tears. Maryam is like, triple his weight!



Read More 0 Throw A Word | Conceived by sarahyusof edit post

0 Throw A Word



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe" [al-Qalam, 68:1]

  • Me
      "A humble traveler on the world of His"
  • Snippets of Me

    • An all-time Muslimah who lives to serve Allah
    • A wife to a wonderful husband
    • A daughter to great parents
    • A mother to two beautiful princesses
    • A doctor by profession
    • A part time blogger who just ventured into business

    My Family & I

    My Family & I
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For more info about business opportunity you can reach me via phone/whatsapp at 0145213388. I will bring to you to a wonderful experience towards time and financial freedom insyaAllah. Also do contact me for purchases with special offers :)

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    JTX Air Tracker

    JTX Air Tracker

    BB Plus Collagen

    BB Plus Collagen

    Marine Essence Range

    Marine Essence Range

    Mineral Coffee

    Mineral Coffee

    Words of Wisdom

    Followers

    Labels

    • Academic
    • Baby Food
    • Business
    • Doctor-To-Be
    • Fatimah Amanda
    • Islam
    • Leisure
    • Life
    • Love
    • Malaysia
    • Maryam Sophia
    • Milestones
    • Momderful
    • Music
    • Science
    • travelogue
    • Tsaqafah
    • YPG
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright xThe World, From My Eyes. All rights reserved.
    Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Studio House Design

    Back to Top