This entry is outdated but I'd like to wish my beloved Maryam Sophia a happy 5 months birthday!
I went to Tesco where her abi works and got Maryam a birthday gift, a ball! This is meant to encourage her mobilising around the house be it creeping, crawling or walking. I was looking for a not-so-ordinary rounded soft ball for her to play with as I thought that was so typical. Alhamdulillah I found this one which has a small rattle ball on the inside and as you can see intersecting donut-like frame on the outside. It's colorful, it produces sound and it's unique. Although quite expensive I like it al lot for its uniqueness, if I'm not mistaken it costed about RM26. They are seriously making money out f this aren't they!
The moment I hover this toy in front of Maryam's face she'll begin to grab it and spontaneously pull it to her mouth. However to her disappointment the frame is way too big for her mouth and she would helplessly cry for failing to bring it in and chew it. Funny Maryam.
Alhamdulillah.




