• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

The World, From My Eyes

"I step aside, turn around and look naively at the world evolving around me. I surprise myself for things I've taken for granted. It's about the tiny little piece of thoughts hailed from the bottom of my mind. It's about an appreciation, expression, discovery, compassion or simply a random scribble of a soul. I believe that life's too precious to be squandered away with the mundane. It's my life. And I'm living it. The world from my eyes, an utter manifestation."

Furuncle 2

Alhamdulillah Maryam's furuncle burst on its own yesterday not long after I applied the Fusicort cream onto it. No absolute pus came out, just some clear liquid which wasn't really discharging. She tolerated it really well, she let bibik shampooed her hair with no complaints at all. Instead as usual she enjoyed splurging herself in the warm water. *happymommy*

Even though the temperature went down yesterday when we went to see her GP, and last night as well; it crept up to 37.3 degrees this morning. Yes it wasn't too high but an anxious mommy like me wouldn't let her have a bath instead we just tepid sponged her and I gave her the paracetamol again. Otherwise she is such a fit baby that she happily laughed, moved around and she's wetting her nappies well. She BO-ed like 3-4 times today, her usual consistency.

Oh did I tell you that she weighed 6.9kg yesterday. She was 6.3 kg last month. She is due for another dose of vaccination as soon as possible which I wonder will her weigh at least 7kg by that time? Who knows?

P/s: I'm currently torn between whether to get a dedicate bibik for Maryam or not. Hmm.. may Allah give ease.






Read More 0 Throw A Word | Conceived by sarahyusof edit post

0 Throw A Word



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe" [al-Qalam, 68:1]

  • Me
      "A humble traveler on the world of His"
  • Snippets of Me

    • An all-time Muslimah who lives to serve Allah
    • A wife to a wonderful husband
    • A daughter to great parents
    • A mother to two beautiful princesses
    • A doctor by profession
    • A part time blogger who just ventured into business

    My Family & I

    My Family & I
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For more info about business opportunity you can reach me via phone/whatsapp at 0145213388. I will bring to you to a wonderful experience towards time and financial freedom insyaAllah. Also do contact me for purchases with special offers :)

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    JTX Air Tracker

    JTX Air Tracker

    BB Plus Collagen

    BB Plus Collagen

    Marine Essence Range

    Marine Essence Range

    Mineral Coffee

    Mineral Coffee

    Words of Wisdom

    Followers

    Labels

    • Academic
    • Baby Food
    • Business
    • Doctor-To-Be
    • Fatimah Amanda
    • Islam
    • Leisure
    • Life
    • Love
    • Malaysia
    • Maryam Sophia
    • Milestones
    • Momderful
    • Music
    • Science
    • travelogue
    • Tsaqafah
    • YPG
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright xThe World, From My Eyes. All rights reserved.
    Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Studio House Design

    Back to Top