• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

The World, From My Eyes

"I step aside, turn around and look naively at the world evolving around me. I surprise myself for things I've taken for granted. It's about the tiny little piece of thoughts hailed from the bottom of my mind. It's about an appreciation, expression, discovery, compassion or simply a random scribble of a soul. I believe that life's too precious to be squandered away with the mundane. It's my life. And I'm living it. The world from my eyes, an utter manifestation."

Furuncle

Maryam was all healthy yesterday when I noticed she becoming lethargic and not in the mood for any sort of entertainment later that night. I brought her upstairs in front of the telly where everyone was hoping that she would be happy to have some physical exercise cruising and creeping around. However she seemed not interested and was crying refusing to move much. 

Since we went to my hometown in Terengganu I have noticed her runny nose but alhamdulillah fortunately she wasn't coughing as such. She also developed one mark in the occipital area of the scalp which appeared like a raised red mark circular in shape query abscess or boil. I guess the lesion is quite tender that sometimes she cries out loud when I place her on her back, say when changing her diaper as the pressure is right imposed on that area giving her an awful pain.

Last night my brother-in-law noticed that Maryam was a bit warm to touch, which kind of alarmed me a bit. I quickly went to measure her temperature using my sister-in-law's ear thermometer and guess what; 38.3 degrees Celcius. That frightened me a lot, ya you don't feel worried that much when it wasn't your child that you were attending to in the wards having fever but now when you're in their shoes you'll realise how were they actually feeling at that very moment.

I gave her Uphamol 120 to bring down the temperature, 2.6ml in a syringe. I blurted the contents into her mouth, half-half only to find her coughing badly as if she was choking. It ripped my heart seeing her in that condition. Immediately after the second half was given she puked everything up her gullet and cried hard in agony. 

I was thinking, what would be the cause of the fever...

  • Secondary to one single furuncle?
  • Viral illness as she has runny nose too?
  • PUO (Pyrexia of Unknown Origin?
We rushed to the clinic this morning, Maryam was due for her jab yesterday anyway. The GP diagnosed the lesion to be a blocked hair follicle (furuncle/boil) and prescribed Fusicort, Fusidic acid with steroid. He examined Maryam's eardrums and throat and found just mild erythema of the lining, therefore viral infection. He therefore advised for Maryam to take paracetamol PRN PO, suppository is too high a dose for her age. The rash she got on the anterior aspect of her elbow is eczema, which later my SIL said probiotics during pregnancy may be good at preventing its occurrence in the baby. Never heard of that.

On our way home we went in search for a chemist to get the paracetamol for kids, I bought the Paracetamol syrup strawberry flavour. Alhamdulillah with the help of my hubster we managed to get Maryam to swallow them down her throat, with minimal tears. Also we rubbed some Fusicort onto the furuncle, hope they will all heal up.

Get well soon my sweetie pie!



See the red raised furuncle at the back of her head?


The PCM that she vomited the whole lot.



Poor lil' Maryam (Dunno how to rotate this pic)



Read More 0 Throw A Word | Conceived by sarahyusof edit post

0 Throw A Word



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe" [al-Qalam, 68:1]

  • Me
      "A humble traveler on the world of His"
  • Snippets of Me

    • An all-time Muslimah who lives to serve Allah
    • A wife to a wonderful husband
    • A daughter to great parents
    • A mother to two beautiful princesses
    • A doctor by profession
    • A part time blogger who just ventured into business

    My Family & I

    My Family & I
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For more info about business opportunity you can reach me via phone/whatsapp at 0145213388. I will bring to you to a wonderful experience towards time and financial freedom insyaAllah. Also do contact me for purchases with special offers :)

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    JTX Air Tracker

    JTX Air Tracker

    BB Plus Collagen

    BB Plus Collagen

    Marine Essence Range

    Marine Essence Range

    Mineral Coffee

    Mineral Coffee

    Words of Wisdom

    Followers

    Labels

    • Academic
    • Baby Food
    • Business
    • Doctor-To-Be
    • Fatimah Amanda
    • Islam
    • Leisure
    • Life
    • Love
    • Malaysia
    • Maryam Sophia
    • Milestones
    • Momderful
    • Music
    • Science
    • travelogue
    • Tsaqafah
    • YPG
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright xThe World, From My Eyes. All rights reserved.
    Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Studio House Design

    Back to Top