• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

The World, From My Eyes

"I step aside, turn around and look naively at the world evolving around me. I surprise myself for things I've taken for granted. It's about the tiny little piece of thoughts hailed from the bottom of my mind. It's about an appreciation, expression, discovery, compassion or simply a random scribble of a soul. I believe that life's too precious to be squandered away with the mundane. It's my life. And I'm living it. The world from my eyes, an utter manifestation."

Maryam wants to eat!


Maryam has been showing signs of weaning more and more. According to the "Weaning" book by Annabel Karmel signs that our babies are ready for weaning include:

  • Show some interest in what you are eating, may reach out to taste it [CHECK]
    • Witness the pictures below will ya?
  • Hungier than usual, possibly waking at night when he previously slept through [CHECK]
    • No wonder Maryam seems unsatisfied when I feed her with breastmilk directly at night, in which she cries and keeps on latching on and off rendering me sleepless till the morning.
  • Holding his head up, controlling movements [CHECK]
    • She is still learning to sit up independently tripod position but alhamdulillah holding her head up is not her current problem
  • Attempting to put things into his mouth [CHECK]
    • A big YES
  • Making chewing motions [CHECK]
    • This started about late 4 months, I thought she was just imitating her abi who kind of has that habit too.
  • Chewing on his finger or fists [CHECK]
    • Maryam even manages to bring her feet high up and suck on her big toe

Abi can I have some?
Abi that looks good, can you give me a bite?
Thanks Nenek for the lovely dress and matching headband!
Maryam submerged in the sea of colourful balls.

Maryam sitting next to her cuzzie. Not looking too happy though Abi is there.




Read More 0 Throw A Word | Conceived by sarahyusof edit post

0 Throw A Word



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe" [al-Qalam, 68:1]

  • Me
      "A humble traveler on the world of His"
  • Snippets of Me

    • An all-time Muslimah who lives to serve Allah
    • A wife to a wonderful husband
    • A daughter to great parents
    • A mother to two beautiful princesses
    • A doctor by profession
    • A part time blogger who just ventured into business

    My Family & I

    My Family & I
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For more info about business opportunity you can reach me via phone/whatsapp at 0145213388. I will bring to you to a wonderful experience towards time and financial freedom insyaAllah. Also do contact me for purchases with special offers :)

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    JTX Air Tracker

    JTX Air Tracker

    BB Plus Collagen

    BB Plus Collagen

    Marine Essence Range

    Marine Essence Range

    Mineral Coffee

    Mineral Coffee

    Words of Wisdom

    Followers

    Labels

    • Academic
    • Baby Food
    • Business
    • Doctor-To-Be
    • Fatimah Amanda
    • Islam
    • Leisure
    • Life
    • Love
    • Malaysia
    • Maryam Sophia
    • Milestones
    • Momderful
    • Music
    • Science
    • travelogue
    • Tsaqafah
    • YPG
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright xThe World, From My Eyes. All rights reserved.
    Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Studio House Design

    Back to Top