• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

The World, From My Eyes

"I step aside, turn around and look naively at the world evolving around me. I surprise myself for things I've taken for granted. It's about the tiny little piece of thoughts hailed from the bottom of my mind. It's about an appreciation, expression, discovery, compassion or simply a random scribble of a soul. I believe that life's too precious to be squandered away with the mundane. It's my life. And I'm living it. The world from my eyes, an utter manifestation."

2nd baby rice combo



My little pumpkin is a day over 6 and a half month old now. From the last entry on foods I had given her I've prepared these:
  • Baby rice + potato + carrot + apple + broccoli puree
  • Apple + peach puree
And today I made her these:
  • Baby rice + pear (2) + potato + carrot + broccoli puree
  • Mango + apple puree


Alhamdulillah Maryam tolerated the first baby rice combo very well, and as I only included a tiny portion of broccoli in the puree I guess its taste was nearly non-existent so she swallowed everything gracefully. And this morning in an aim to introduce variety I altered the recipe a bit by replacing one apple with two pears, as I added in a greater amount of broccoli.

I am thinking if I could add yogurt into her mango and apple puree dessert, wonder if she'll be able to cope with it. Might add a small bit to the individual cup later. Hope she'll love these new foods. She liked mango puree the last time.

It was just brought to my knowledge by my SIL that the current recommendation says that broccoli should be introduced after 8 months of age. I browsed the internet and found some evidence on it, the reason is because broccoli is gassy therefore may be unsuitable for certain babies. However thank God my trial of broccoli added to the other ingredients seemed to work out well on Maryam. Hope she'll be okay this time around and still love it to bits.

Some babies may do well with certain foods though not advised by the guideline and alhamdulillah Maryam is one of them, insyaAllah. May it last for long, ameen :).

Pic of 1st rice puree:
http://instagr.am/p/SzvXEbMrA8/
Read More 0 Throw A Word | Conceived by sarahyusof edit post

0 Throw A Word



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe" [al-Qalam, 68:1]

  • Me
      "A humble traveler on the world of His"
  • Snippets of Me

    • An all-time Muslimah who lives to serve Allah
    • A wife to a wonderful husband
    • A daughter to great parents
    • A mother to two beautiful princesses
    • A doctor by profession
    • A part time blogger who just ventured into business

    My Family & I

    My Family & I
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For more info about business opportunity you can reach me via phone/whatsapp at 0145213388. I will bring to you to a wonderful experience towards time and financial freedom insyaAllah. Also do contact me for purchases with special offers :)

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    JTX Air Tracker

    JTX Air Tracker

    BB Plus Collagen

    BB Plus Collagen

    Marine Essence Range

    Marine Essence Range

    Mineral Coffee

    Mineral Coffee

    Words of Wisdom

    Followers

    Labels

    • Academic
    • Baby Food
    • Business
    • Doctor-To-Be
    • Fatimah Amanda
    • Islam
    • Leisure
    • Life
    • Love
    • Malaysia
    • Maryam Sophia
    • Milestones
    • Momderful
    • Music
    • Science
    • travelogue
    • Tsaqafah
    • YPG
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright xThe World, From My Eyes. All rights reserved.
    Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Studio House Design

    Back to Top