• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

The World, From My Eyes

"I step aside, turn around and look naively at the world evolving around me. I surprise myself for things I've taken for granted. It's about the tiny little piece of thoughts hailed from the bottom of my mind. It's about an appreciation, expression, discovery, compassion or simply a random scribble of a soul. I believe that life's too precious to be squandered away with the mundane. It's my life. And I'm living it. The world from my eyes, an utter manifestation."

Bik Audi


Alhamdulillah Maryam's bibik has arrived yesterday, the name is Bibik Audi Rabiah. It was such a nerve-wrecking period waiting for her to arrive in Pasir Mas bus station yesterday. I went there with my MIL not knowing what she looked like 'cause we hadn't her picture or any other identification with us. We just knew that she wore grey abaya and she came with another bibik who was in orange abaya. Thank God they arrived safe and sound.

She is a 25 years old divorcee with no kids but she loves kids. She is from Lombok, Indonesia and was never in Malaysia before, though she speaks Malaysian style Malay language very well. When I asked her whether she would manage looking after a baby she promptly replied, "InsyaAllah, I can. This gave me a huge relief to see her being positive about that although she hasn't got a child herself, also for the fact that she used the word "insyaAllah". May this be a bright start for this all.

Maryam is still finding her way to get along with this new bibik. She is so into Bik Siti who is more soft-spoken and happy-go-lucky but insyaAllah she will be okay with this new bibik too. So now we are in the middle of training her to do chores involving Maryam and getting Maryam used to her as well.

May all go smoothly.
Alhamdulillah.

Read More 0 Throw A Word | Conceived by sarahyusof edit post

0 Throw A Word



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe" [al-Qalam, 68:1]

  • Me
      "A humble traveler on the world of His"
  • Snippets of Me

    • An all-time Muslimah who lives to serve Allah
    • A wife to a wonderful husband
    • A daughter to great parents
    • A mother to two beautiful princesses
    • A doctor by profession
    • A part time blogger who just ventured into business

    My Family & I

    My Family & I
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For more info about business opportunity you can reach me via phone/whatsapp at 0145213388. I will bring to you to a wonderful experience towards time and financial freedom insyaAllah. Also do contact me for purchases with special offers :)

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    JTX Air Tracker

    JTX Air Tracker

    BB Plus Collagen

    BB Plus Collagen

    Marine Essence Range

    Marine Essence Range

    Mineral Coffee

    Mineral Coffee

    Words of Wisdom

    Followers

    Labels

    • Academic
    • Baby Food
    • Business
    • Doctor-To-Be
    • Fatimah Amanda
    • Islam
    • Leisure
    • Life
    • Love
    • Malaysia
    • Maryam Sophia
    • Milestones
    • Momderful
    • Music
    • Science
    • travelogue
    • Tsaqafah
    • YPG
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright xThe World, From My Eyes. All rights reserved.
    Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Studio House Design

    Back to Top