• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

The World, From My Eyes

"I step aside, turn around and look naively at the world evolving around me. I surprise myself for things I've taken for granted. It's about the tiny little piece of thoughts hailed from the bottom of my mind. It's about an appreciation, expression, discovery, compassion or simply a random scribble of a soul. I believe that life's too precious to be squandered away with the mundane. It's my life. And I'm living it. The world from my eyes, an utter manifestation."

1st On Night


Yesterday was a long day for me, well that's why it is called 'Long Day'. Was working from 7am to 11+ pm. Phew! Fortunately I'm off work during the day today as I am On Night tonight. Will be working from 10pm till 1pm the next day. May Allah grant me ease.

Maryam is 7 months 2 weeks and 3 days old today. She has developed a few more skills now. As I've told you that she is now able to crawl, the speed of crawling has been up and up. She's getting more confident in moving her limbs to transfer from a place to another. It is so rewarding seeing my baby crawling towards me in excitement despite her, struggling. I thank Allah for this gift. 

I have noticed that she has this tendency to pull herself up to stand when she reaches a destination after she finishes crawling. That means when she completes her 'journey' towards me she will slowly and steadily try to get up by getting hold onto my arms and shoulders. I prefer to let her do it herself so she will learn from her mistakes but sometimes she gets tired quickly and starts to cry for assistance hehe. 

Her balance has crept up to quite an achievement given her age. I sometimes let her go off my hold when she stands so that she can bear on her own feet independently even just for a few seconds. I hope she will get to walk without help very soon.

About her teeth, she now has one half-cut tooth and another one soon-to-cut tooth that I can appreciate its shade by looking at the lower gum. Cute. Have yet to get to capture a clear picture of the teeth.

I made food for her again today. 'Cook' is quite an overstatement I think ;). 
2 versions so that she won't get bored easily insyaAllah.

  • Rice porridge + chicken + carrot + butternut squash + 'buah lai' + peach
  • Rice porridge + chicken + 'kacang panjang' + potatoes + mango
So no apples this time around hehe. I gave the 2nd puree a taste on my fingertips and I thought it was really good, like I can surely gobble the whole cup down if I were to do so I think. Hihi.

Ok gotta prepare for my On Nite. 
Hope all will go well. 
Ameen & alhamdulillah.


P/s: Dearie hubby is baking a banana cake in the kitchen upon my request. Yums! Aren't I just lucky? Huhu.


Read More 0 Throw A Word | Conceived by sarahyusof edit post

0 Throw A Word



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe" [al-Qalam, 68:1]

  • Me
      "A humble traveler on the world of His"
  • Snippets of Me

    • An all-time Muslimah who lives to serve Allah
    • A wife to a wonderful husband
    • A daughter to great parents
    • A mother to two beautiful princesses
    • A doctor by profession
    • A part time blogger who just ventured into business

    My Family & I

    My Family & I
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For more info about business opportunity you can reach me via phone/whatsapp at 0145213388. I will bring to you to a wonderful experience towards time and financial freedom insyaAllah. Also do contact me for purchases with special offers :)

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    JTX Air Tracker

    JTX Air Tracker

    BB Plus Collagen

    BB Plus Collagen

    Marine Essence Range

    Marine Essence Range

    Mineral Coffee

    Mineral Coffee

    Words of Wisdom

    Followers

    Labels

    • Academic
    • Baby Food
    • Business
    • Doctor-To-Be
    • Fatimah Amanda
    • Islam
    • Leisure
    • Life
    • Love
    • Malaysia
    • Maryam Sophia
    • Milestones
    • Momderful
    • Music
    • Science
    • travelogue
    • Tsaqafah
    • YPG
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright xThe World, From My Eyes. All rights reserved.
    Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Studio House Design

    Back to Top