• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

The World, From My Eyes

"I step aside, turn around and look naively at the world evolving around me. I surprise myself for things I've taken for granted. It's about the tiny little piece of thoughts hailed from the bottom of my mind. It's about an appreciation, expression, discovery, compassion or simply a random scribble of a soul. I believe that life's too precious to be squandered away with the mundane. It's my life. And I'm living it. The world from my eyes, an utter manifestation."

Of teething & crawling


I started my work in HRPZ2 about 2 weeks ago, which means that my life has transformed into a more active and hectic one since. I am posted to the Paediatrics department, a good start I guess for a person who is just tuning in into the new system, let alone after such a long break off working. Colleagues are pretty good, though I can't deny the on-the-go state that can readily make any nice person become cold and unfriendly. After all, alhamdulillah.

Maryam has been good since I started my job. She stays at home with Bibik who looks after her from A to Z when I am away. Nevertheless, she still sleeps with me at night no matter how late I return from work. That would be the only time I have to spend with her given the scanty time at home I got from being a doctor- a job that demands long working hours. 

A few milestones have passed. Maryam has got half a tooth out on her lower gum. The other half is still  hiding and has yet to show up. Anyway she has fever no more that is most important re about her health above all. 

Last night I noticed that she is now able to crawl, FORWARD! Though small strides at a time that is such an achievement. Remember she moved in reverse before so this new finding elates me a lot! We have to more carefully keep an eye on her from now on to avoid any unwanted incidents to take place. Naudzubillah.

You've grown up so fast my favourite girl!


Alhamdulillah.

Read More 0 Throw A Word | Conceived by sarahyusof edit post

0 Throw A Word



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe" [al-Qalam, 68:1]

  • Me
      "A humble traveler on the world of His"
  • Snippets of Me

    • An all-time Muslimah who lives to serve Allah
    • A wife to a wonderful husband
    • A daughter to great parents
    • A mother to two beautiful princesses
    • A doctor by profession
    • A part time blogger who just ventured into business

    My Family & I

    My Family & I
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For more info about business opportunity you can reach me via phone/whatsapp at 0145213388. I will bring to you to a wonderful experience towards time and financial freedom insyaAllah. Also do contact me for purchases with special offers :)

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    JTX Air Tracker

    JTX Air Tracker

    BB Plus Collagen

    BB Plus Collagen

    Marine Essence Range

    Marine Essence Range

    Mineral Coffee

    Mineral Coffee

    Words of Wisdom

    Followers

    Labels

    • Academic
    • Baby Food
    • Business
    • Doctor-To-Be
    • Fatimah Amanda
    • Islam
    • Leisure
    • Life
    • Love
    • Malaysia
    • Maryam Sophia
    • Milestones
    • Momderful
    • Music
    • Science
    • travelogue
    • Tsaqafah
    • YPG
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright xThe World, From My Eyes. All rights reserved.
    Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Studio House Design

    Back to Top