• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

The World, From My Eyes

"I step aside, turn around and look naively at the world evolving around me. I surprise myself for things I've taken for granted. It's about the tiny little piece of thoughts hailed from the bottom of my mind. It's about an appreciation, expression, discovery, compassion or simply a random scribble of a soul. I believe that life's too precious to be squandered away with the mundane. It's my life. And I'm living it. The world from my eyes, an utter manifestation."

Beef, celery and tomatoes


I made a huge leap today by not conforming to my usual way of introducing new foods to Maryam. Instead of exposing her to one new food at a time I introduced three in one go this time around. As per this entry's title, they were beef, celery and tomatoes.

The reason? Well, I think Maryam is a big girl already (she's turning 10 months old soon!) and I believe (and pray) that she will be able to tolerate them all, AND silently hope that she will love them all too.

I was quite confounded at first thinking how should I prepare the beef. Should I buy a pack of minced beef, what if they came from overseas like Australia- would there be preservatives in them to make them look fresh? Should I buy prepared minced beef produced by local brands like Ramly, would there be too much trans-fat in them? Should I use beef bought at the market them chop them off into tiny pieces then blend, would it result in a size suitable for Maryam to swallow? Or should I get that meat grinder to prepare the beef?

Anyways eventually I went the traditional way of slicing the beef that was brought off the market, into as small a piece as it can possibly exist. Then I boiled them in a pot till the water dried up. Then I poured them into the food processor before adding in the other ingredients. It ended up being a bit watery 'cause I didn't get rid of the water used for boiling the beef, but not too watery though. Just a bit thin in consistency as compared to the other puree that I made tonight.

Here are the recipes:

  • Sweet potatoes + a tbsp of cube-cut apple + a tbsp of cube-cut pear + banana
  • Chicken + apples + tomatoes + kacang panjang + baby rice
  • Beef + carrot + potatoes + celery + pears

Alhamdulillah 'ala kulli hal.

Read More 0 Throw A Word | Conceived by sarahyusof edit post

0 Throw A Word



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe" [al-Qalam, 68:1]

  • Me
      "A humble traveler on the world of His"
  • Snippets of Me

    • An all-time Muslimah who lives to serve Allah
    • A wife to a wonderful husband
    • A daughter to great parents
    • A mother to two beautiful princesses
    • A doctor by profession
    • A part time blogger who just ventured into business

    My Family & I

    My Family & I
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For more info about business opportunity you can reach me via phone/whatsapp at 0145213388. I will bring to you to a wonderful experience towards time and financial freedom insyaAllah. Also do contact me for purchases with special offers :)

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    JTX Air Tracker

    JTX Air Tracker

    BB Plus Collagen

    BB Plus Collagen

    Marine Essence Range

    Marine Essence Range

    Mineral Coffee

    Mineral Coffee

    Words of Wisdom

    Followers

    Labels

    • Academic
    • Baby Food
    • Business
    • Doctor-To-Be
    • Fatimah Amanda
    • Islam
    • Leisure
    • Life
    • Love
    • Malaysia
    • Maryam Sophia
    • Milestones
    • Momderful
    • Music
    • Science
    • travelogue
    • Tsaqafah
    • YPG
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright xThe World, From My Eyes. All rights reserved.
    Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Studio House Design

    Back to Top