Maryam has been doing a lot of babbling lately which makes me so happy. Also she is cutting her 5th tooth (can't remember if I have actually mentioned this before). 5th tooth on the left side on her lower jaw. That means she could bite me when she nurses which is so so painful. Feels like she is going to rip 'that part' off me completely. Whatever for you love.
I was in a hurry when I tried my last recipe for Maryam. So before I forget let me share with you here:
- Mango + baby rice
- Chicken + carrot + potatoes + apples
- Chicken + butternut squash + peas + sweet potato + Chinese Gong pear
I've forgotten them a small bit already, but the recipe is somewhat like the above. Unfortunately no green vege for Maryam this week as I was out of it at that time. So the frozen peas serve as a replacement for that, at least.





