• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

The World, From My Eyes

"I step aside, turn around and look naively at the world evolving around me. I surprise myself for things I've taken for granted. It's about the tiny little piece of thoughts hailed from the bottom of my mind. It's about an appreciation, expression, discovery, compassion or simply a random scribble of a soul. I believe that life's too precious to be squandered away with the mundane. It's my life. And I'm living it. The world from my eyes, an utter manifestation."

Baby Steps



My maid told me yesterday that Maryam was able to make 5 steps on her own now. I felt a bit bad for not being able to be the one who first witnessed that, but what to do my job doesn't allow me to do so. After all alhamdulillah that Maryam is making great progress ahead. I hope and believe that she will be able to walk and run confidently by her 1st birthday.


Today my husband and I brought her to an aqiqah at a friend's house. She behaved very well, she let herself being held by people she never saw and didn't cry and wasn't being irritable. When I got her standing she actually paced a few steps forward, finally I got the chance to see that with my own eyes. 

She is so good at imitating sounds. When we say "ta ta ta ta ta" she can repeat that perfectly, as well as the sound "ba ba ba ba", "ma ma ma ma" and "cak ahh" or "bak ahh". She is so close to talking alhamdulillah. She has yet to be able to call me by my name "Ummi" or my husband "Abi" but she'll find a way around it soon insyaAllah.


I am now in the middle of planning and preparing for Maryam's birthday in May. I want to make her feel special and loved as much as possible. Hope Allah will guide me through to organise the best birthday celebration for her. 

Ummi and Abi love you so much Maryam sayang.

Read More 0 Throw A Word | Conceived by sarahyusof edit post

0 Throw A Word



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe" [al-Qalam, 68:1]

  • Me
      "A humble traveler on the world of His"
  • Snippets of Me

    • An all-time Muslimah who lives to serve Allah
    • A wife to a wonderful husband
    • A daughter to great parents
    • A mother to two beautiful princesses
    • A doctor by profession
    • A part time blogger who just ventured into business

    My Family & I

    My Family & I
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For more info about business opportunity you can reach me via phone/whatsapp at 0145213388. I will bring to you to a wonderful experience towards time and financial freedom insyaAllah. Also do contact me for purchases with special offers :)

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    JTX Air Tracker

    JTX Air Tracker

    BB Plus Collagen

    BB Plus Collagen

    Marine Essence Range

    Marine Essence Range

    Mineral Coffee

    Mineral Coffee

    Words of Wisdom

    Followers

    Labels

    • Academic
    • Baby Food
    • Business
    • Doctor-To-Be
    • Fatimah Amanda
    • Islam
    • Leisure
    • Life
    • Love
    • Malaysia
    • Maryam Sophia
    • Milestones
    • Momderful
    • Music
    • Science
    • travelogue
    • Tsaqafah
    • YPG
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright xThe World, From My Eyes. All rights reserved.
    Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Studio House Design

    Back to Top