• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

The World, From My Eyes

"I step aside, turn around and look naively at the world evolving around me. I surprise myself for things I've taken for granted. It's about the tiny little piece of thoughts hailed from the bottom of my mind. It's about an appreciation, expression, discovery, compassion or simply a random scribble of a soul. I believe that life's too precious to be squandered away with the mundane. It's my life. And I'm living it. The world from my eyes, an utter manifestation."

Cabbage


The other day Maryam joined us at the dinner table for a while before we began eating. There was half-boiled broccoli on the table so I gave it a bit to chunk it up and put it in Maryam's mouth. She enjoyed two chunks of them that her cheeks puffed up with the vege. As a broccoli fan myself I am so delighted that Maryam eats broccoli, raw. In fact I actually am happy that she eats vegetables! Alhamdulillah, she probably has become used to the taste now as nearly every week I have them in Maryam's meals. Hihi. Broccoli overdose? Hope not!

Before I forget let me quickly share with you guys my latest recipes for Maryam this week.

Oat porridge with mangoes
Maryam is a big fan of mangoes (so is her mom). I found some of them in the fridge so I decided to use them for Maryam's food this week. Similar to last week, I heated up the pan, poured in some water to boil and added in 3 cups of rolled oats. I waited for them to soften and get soaked-up, adding in water as necessary. Meanwhile I peeled the skin of 2 mangoes and cut the flesh into small cubes. When the oat is ready I simply threw them into the food processor together with the mangoes. Maryam of course loves it (so does her mom).


Chicken+ baby rice + cabbage + tomato+ potato + chinese gong pear (Lai fruit)
I steamed the potatoes and Lai fruit separately as the rice cooker was too small to accommodate the whole lot above. I guess it doesn't really matter. I added in the tomato a bit late into the rice cooker, that the rice and everything else in it had cooked at that time. Tomato is already soft and can be eaten raw so I don't really mind about the short duration of the fruit being cooked.


Chicken + sweet potato + carrot + broccoli + apples
Very similar to the cooking method above, but all the above are steamed them poured into the food processor. As simple as that!


Read More 0 Throw A Word | Conceived by sarahyusof edit post

0 Throw A Word



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe" [al-Qalam, 68:1]

  • Me
      "A humble traveler on the world of His"
  • Snippets of Me

    • An all-time Muslimah who lives to serve Allah
    • A wife to a wonderful husband
    • A daughter to great parents
    • A mother to two beautiful princesses
    • A doctor by profession
    • A part time blogger who just ventured into business

    My Family & I

    My Family & I
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For more info about business opportunity you can reach me via phone/whatsapp at 0145213388. I will bring to you to a wonderful experience towards time and financial freedom insyaAllah. Also do contact me for purchases with special offers :)

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    JTX Air Tracker

    JTX Air Tracker

    BB Plus Collagen

    BB Plus Collagen

    Marine Essence Range

    Marine Essence Range

    Mineral Coffee

    Mineral Coffee

    Words of Wisdom

    Followers

    Labels

    • Academic
    • Baby Food
    • Business
    • Doctor-To-Be
    • Fatimah Amanda
    • Islam
    • Leisure
    • Life
    • Love
    • Malaysia
    • Maryam Sophia
    • Milestones
    • Momderful
    • Music
    • Science
    • travelogue
    • Tsaqafah
    • YPG
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright xThe World, From My Eyes. All rights reserved.
    Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Studio House Design

    Back to Top