• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

The World, From My Eyes

"I step aside, turn around and look naively at the world evolving around me. I surprise myself for things I've taken for granted. It's about the tiny little piece of thoughts hailed from the bottom of my mind. It's about an appreciation, expression, discovery, compassion or simply a random scribble of a soul. I believe that life's too precious to be squandered away with the mundane. It's my life. And I'm living it. The world from my eyes, an utter manifestation."

Happy 1st Birthday Maryam Sophia


I haven't been writing for so long on this blog, now that my daughter turns 1 year old today I feel obliged to do so.

First and foremost my greatest thanks goes to no other but Allah for granting me Wan Maryam Sophia, a wonderful addition to my life. She has become one of the reasons for me to become a better person, she is the one I very much look forward to cuddle and kiss that being at my workplace away from her feels like a forever torture. Not to forget endless thanks to Allah for giving me the chance to exclusively breastfeed my daughter so far up to her 1 year of age. InsyaAllah I shall continue in doing this at my best as long a time as I can.

Secondly I thank my husband for having been by my side for the past one year in our struggle to provide the best for our beloved daughter. Thank you for all your sacrifice and patience I feel so grateful having you as my better half.

I don't mean to brag but I just want to express my feelings and what I see in my child, in which you might also see in yours, in fact you might have seen better than what I am going to mention.

Allah has protected Maryam with good health. She was born at an astounding weight of 3.55kg, developed breastfeeding jaundice for about 10 days which did not require admission to the hospital or phototherapy. Alhamdulillah. She hardly falls sick, which I believe is largely reasoned by the fact that she is fully breastfed. So far she has developed just one period of URTI symptoms with blocked and runny nose, lasting for about a week. She tolerated vaccinations very well in which she sometimes developed fever post-vaccinations and sometimes she didn't. It just happened once that she got 2 furuncles on her scalp which fortunately disappeared on their own after oral antibiotics were given. Maryam never gets constipation alhamdulillah.

Allah has granted Maryam the ability and keenness to talk. She was so young when she started to produce sounds and she can now confidently shout and make noise. She has great sense of hearing she can repeat sounds that we make. I have a gut feeling that she is really going to be able to produce sensible and understandable speech anytime soon. She also has lots of facial expressions and is very good at making gestures with her lips and mouth, which often tickles our hearts with joy. She is so adorable she begins to shake her body and bend her knees when standing whenever she hears songs she likes. She points to things with her index finger, she waves bye bye and the thing that melts my heart so much is that when I laid down her praying mat or when she sees me performing sujood or rukuk, she begins to imitate them. Alhamdulillah.

Allah has given Maryam the ability to walk and run. At the outset she started mobilising herself by reverse-crawling for quite some time before she learnt to crawl forward. It didn't take long before she gained confidence to bear weight on just her legs. About 3 weeks ago she started to be able to walk independently and has shown inclination to mobilise by walking rather than by crawling.

Maryam loves to eat fruits. And she eats vegetables too. I prepare a few types of food for her to have everyday by freezing them in small cups. I prepare them on my free day. She enjoys them all, and interesting enough this bright lady wouldn't fancy other food once she is full with the main meal, no matter how hard you try to feed her.

Above all I thank Allah for this wonderful gift I pray that she will become a great muslimah for Islam.
Wan Maryam Sophia, Ummi loves you so so much.


Read More 0 Throw A Word | Conceived by sarahyusof edit post

0 Throw A Word



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe" [al-Qalam, 68:1]

  • Me
      "A humble traveler on the world of His"
  • Snippets of Me

    • An all-time Muslimah who lives to serve Allah
    • A wife to a wonderful husband
    • A daughter to great parents
    • A mother to two beautiful princesses
    • A doctor by profession
    • A part time blogger who just ventured into business

    My Family & I

    My Family & I
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For more info about business opportunity you can reach me via phone/whatsapp at 0145213388. I will bring to you to a wonderful experience towards time and financial freedom insyaAllah. Also do contact me for purchases with special offers :)

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    JTX Air Tracker

    JTX Air Tracker

    BB Plus Collagen

    BB Plus Collagen

    Marine Essence Range

    Marine Essence Range

    Mineral Coffee

    Mineral Coffee

    Words of Wisdom

    Followers

    Labels

    • Academic
    • Baby Food
    • Business
    • Doctor-To-Be
    • Fatimah Amanda
    • Islam
    • Leisure
    • Life
    • Love
    • Malaysia
    • Maryam Sophia
    • Milestones
    • Momderful
    • Music
    • Science
    • travelogue
    • Tsaqafah
    • YPG
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright xThe World, From My Eyes. All rights reserved.
    Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Studio House Design

    Back to Top