Maryam Sophia is one year and 16 days old today and yesterday was my 2nd anniversary. Alhamdulillah.
Don't know if ye already knew this, Maryam has become so confident in walking now. She is a calm person, she walks slowly and carefully to come down onto a lower leveled floor, using her hands to assist too if needs be. She doesn't jump everywhere without purpose although she does walk around on her own appreciating every inch inside the house.
I noticed about a week ago when Maryam was roughly one year and one week of age that she is cutting a molar tooth on her upper jaw on the right side. It could have been more in progress but that's the only one I managed to see. Hihi. She cuts teeth quite fast, I have friends whose babies at the age older and just a small bit younger than Maryam who don't seem to have that many tooth out yet. Alhamdulillah.
About feeding I am teaching her to have a mindset that rice is her staple food. Therefore I have made a transition where I am preparing her food much less than before. I am also allowing my bibik to make Maryam's food on a daily basis too, in order to ensure that she gets the best and and the most fresh meal into her small tummy. Maryam is a huge fan of strawberries so the Muller rice idea using strawberries suit Maryam really well.
May Allah bless us all.





