• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

The World, From My Eyes

"I step aside, turn around and look naively at the world evolving around me. I surprise myself for things I've taken for granted. It's about the tiny little piece of thoughts hailed from the bottom of my mind. It's about an appreciation, expression, discovery, compassion or simply a random scribble of a soul. I believe that life's too precious to be squandered away with the mundane. It's my life. And I'm living it. The world from my eyes, an utter manifestation."

Europe trip


We are embarking on an 8-day trip this Thursday insyaAllah, and our complete little family is in! I hope everything will go well and the trip shall become one of the ways to tighten our ukhuwah and strengthen the love amongst us. 

We got the news about the trip offer about a month ago when my husband was personally texted by the Acer's staff telling that there's a trip coming up as a gift for him. I was excited to know where to that trip was going to be, until later we discovered it was a short trip to Europe. We planned to extrapolate the trip by visiting our much-missed Ireland as we do have some particulars to sort out over there. The plan was made, flights were figured out- pricey. KIV. Then I thought why not instead of just us two, we bring Maryam along as I believe she has become a well-behaved girl at this stage and I am confident that we will be able to manage her needs, together. What sort of excitement will that be in Europe without her by our side- incomplete. 

Then it happened that according to the Acer's schedule we will touch down on the 22nd of May which marks Maryam's 2nd birthday. If we were to extend the trip by paying extra for our Ireland visit it will mean that we will arrive in Malaysia well after Maryam hits 2 years old. And that means she is no longer considered an infant. The amount we need to put in therefore hops up from just an addition of RM350 to add one infant to RM6000 to add one toddler. Friggin' expensive.

After some careful contemplation my husband and I decided that maybe it's not the best of times to visit Ireland this time around, although our hearts beg for that. I even had contacted one of our acquaintances there letting know that we were coming hehe. Nevermind, furthermore my current 'condition' now may not permit trips of too long a duration, maybe. I pray that this is the best decision, may all go well.

Will update on the trip insyaAllah ;).

Read More 0 Throw A Word | Conceived by sarahyusof edit post

0 Throw A Word



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe" [al-Qalam, 68:1]

  • Me
      "A humble traveler on the world of His"
  • Snippets of Me

    • An all-time Muslimah who lives to serve Allah
    • A wife to a wonderful husband
    • A daughter to great parents
    • A mother to two beautiful princesses
    • A doctor by profession
    • A part time blogger who just ventured into business

    My Family & I

    My Family & I
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For more info about business opportunity you can reach me via phone/whatsapp at 0145213388. I will bring to you to a wonderful experience towards time and financial freedom insyaAllah. Also do contact me for purchases with special offers :)

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    JTX Air Tracker

    JTX Air Tracker

    BB Plus Collagen

    BB Plus Collagen

    Marine Essence Range

    Marine Essence Range

    Mineral Coffee

    Mineral Coffee

    Words of Wisdom

    Followers

    Labels

    • Academic
    • Baby Food
    • Business
    • Doctor-To-Be
    • Fatimah Amanda
    • Islam
    • Leisure
    • Life
    • Love
    • Malaysia
    • Maryam Sophia
    • Milestones
    • Momderful
    • Music
    • Science
    • travelogue
    • Tsaqafah
    • YPG
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright xThe World, From My Eyes. All rights reserved.
    Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Studio House Design

    Back to Top