• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

The World, From My Eyes

"I step aside, turn around and look naively at the world evolving around me. I surprise myself for things I've taken for granted. It's about the tiny little piece of thoughts hailed from the bottom of my mind. It's about an appreciation, expression, discovery, compassion or simply a random scribble of a soul. I believe that life's too precious to be squandered away with the mundane. It's my life. And I'm living it. The world from my eyes, an utter manifestation."

3rd Anniversary



3rd ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
-----
We hadn't many similarities neither did we know each other that well then. Ireland saw us noticing each other's existence from afar although we never really chatted a single thing. For 5 years we were miles and hours apart, you were the city boy living in the east next to the Irish sea in a place called Dublin while I was fated in the western countryside next to the Atlantic Ocean in county Galway. Nevertheless we did have a sole thing in common at that time- our belief.
-----
With minimal communication and with the help of some friends the whole process was kept professional, least elaborate and as speedy as possible. We officially tied the knot 3 years ago today, profoundly yearning to contribute for a better future for ummah while at the same time praying hard to be blessed with sakinah, mawaddah wa rahmah in our marriage.
-----
We subsequently got to know each other and became best friends. Till now we learn to accept each other's imperfections and we strive to fill our shared life with love, happiness and all it takes to build a successful marriage. In 3 years we are still toddling but we are getting there insyaAllah, and our ultimate aim would definitely be the syurga firdaus. We have laughed, shed tears and sulked at each other but those are the spices that add fabulous flavours to our wedded life.
-----
Alhamdulillah we have been bestowed by Allah a beautiful daughter of our own (and another gem coming up insyaAllah) which makes us feel ever thankful to Him, but let's together not forget that they also serve as a huge responsibility being perched on our shoulders. 
-----
Thanks for putting up with me through thick and thin, for always being there for me when I'm at my highest or lowest, for wiping my tears when I'm at my weakest, for patting my back for what good job that I have done, for sharing your laughter with me through these years, for being the first to apologise in every ruckus. No words can describe how much I appreciate them. I am ever grateful to Allah for having you as my spouse, and knowing you now I wouldn't wish for any other man than you as my other half. You are my better half.
-----
I look forward to wonderful years ahead while holding hands with you and although I could be nasty sometimes (if not most of the time) trust me you've got a special place in my heart at all times, hubsie dear. 
-----
Happy 3rd anniversary abang darling. 
-----
Side by side
Year by year
Together
InsyaAllah.
-----
Love, 
Your wife.



We were having dinner in one of the brasserie in Brussels in our recent trip when a flower lady came selling roses from table to table. Dear hubsie got me a stalk (for €4) so I grew wings and flew over the mooon (^_^).
____



Read More 0 Throw A Word | Conceived by sarahyusof edit post

0 Throw A Word



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe" [al-Qalam, 68:1]

  • Me
      "A humble traveler on the world of His"
  • Snippets of Me

    • An all-time Muslimah who lives to serve Allah
    • A wife to a wonderful husband
    • A daughter to great parents
    • A mother to two beautiful princesses
    • A doctor by profession
    • A part time blogger who just ventured into business

    My Family & I

    My Family & I
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For more info about business opportunity you can reach me via phone/whatsapp at 0145213388. I will bring to you to a wonderful experience towards time and financial freedom insyaAllah. Also do contact me for purchases with special offers :)

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    JTX Air Tracker

    JTX Air Tracker

    BB Plus Collagen

    BB Plus Collagen

    Marine Essence Range

    Marine Essence Range

    Mineral Coffee

    Mineral Coffee

    Words of Wisdom

    Followers

    Labels

    • Academic
    • Baby Food
    • Business
    • Doctor-To-Be
    • Fatimah Amanda
    • Islam
    • Leisure
    • Life
    • Love
    • Malaysia
    • Maryam Sophia
    • Milestones
    • Momderful
    • Music
    • Science
    • travelogue
    • Tsaqafah
    • YPG
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright xThe World, From My Eyes. All rights reserved.
    Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Studio House Design

    Back to Top