• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

The World, From My Eyes

"I step aside, turn around and look naively at the world evolving around me. I surprise myself for things I've taken for granted. It's about the tiny little piece of thoughts hailed from the bottom of my mind. It's about an appreciation, expression, discovery, compassion or simply a random scribble of a soul. I believe that life's too precious to be squandered away with the mundane. It's my life. And I'm living it. The world from my eyes, an utter manifestation."

G2P1 at 37 weeks POG

Feeling huge at 34 weeks plus.
Alhamdulillah I am finally 37 weeks along with my second pregnancy. God knows how much I deeply hoped to reach today so that I don't deliver preterm. Preterm means the baby's lungs haven't satisfactorily developed to function well in the world outside the womb. Therefore medically doctors would administer IM steroids to the mother prior to delivery as studies have suggested that they can help in lung maturity.

Other than that there's a battery of other risks related to preterm delivery which I was so much fearful of, thank God He has let me go on thus far. Alhamdulillah.

Hitting term means the baby can pop out at any time from now, as he/she is already in a 'safe' or 'mature' state to live independently. So what should I do to prepare for the whole situation? This is not the 1st time having a baby but I have to get things in place so that nothing is missed, hopefully.

Among the things need to be sorted out:

MOTHER
  • Labour exercise
    • Play around with the exercise ball
    • Kegel's exercise
    • Labour breathing exercise
    • Perineal massage 
    • Walk a lot
  • Book the massage & tungku lady
  • Mother's labour bag (may/may not be combined with that of the baby's)


BABY
  • Get the baby bag ready
  • Newborn diapers (we forgot to bring diapers to the labour room last time!)
  • Wash breastmilk pumping set
  • Wash/Buy bottles for bottle feeding training
  • Baby- where to sleep? Haha 
  • Postnatal care set

Most important of all:
  • Pray hard that Allah will grant ease in the whole process
  • Get the mindset ready
InsyaAllah may it all go smoothly. Ameen.



Read More 0 Throw A Word | Conceived by sarahyusof edit post

0 Throw A Word



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe" [al-Qalam, 68:1]

  • Me
      "A humble traveler on the world of His"
  • Snippets of Me

    • An all-time Muslimah who lives to serve Allah
    • A wife to a wonderful husband
    • A daughter to great parents
    • A mother to two beautiful princesses
    • A doctor by profession
    • A part time blogger who just ventured into business

    My Family & I

    My Family & I
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For more info about business opportunity you can reach me via phone/whatsapp at 0145213388. I will bring to you to a wonderful experience towards time and financial freedom insyaAllah. Also do contact me for purchases with special offers :)

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    JTX Air Tracker

    JTX Air Tracker

    BB Plus Collagen

    BB Plus Collagen

    Marine Essence Range

    Marine Essence Range

    Mineral Coffee

    Mineral Coffee

    Words of Wisdom

    Followers

    Labels

    • Academic
    • Baby Food
    • Business
    • Doctor-To-Be
    • Fatimah Amanda
    • Islam
    • Leisure
    • Life
    • Love
    • Malaysia
    • Maryam Sophia
    • Milestones
    • Momderful
    • Music
    • Science
    • travelogue
    • Tsaqafah
    • YPG
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright xThe World, From My Eyes. All rights reserved.
    Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Studio House Design

    Back to Top