Alhamdulillah thumma alhamdulillah.
I'm so overjoyed right now as Maryam has just moved her bowel, in the toilet bowl! (at 5.15pm today to be exact hehe). Finally. It started pretty rough with her wetting her pants first. She was standing next to me when I was buried in my laptop, then she suddenly said "Nak berak" (I want to poopoo) in that shaky voice which means she was serious.
I quickly got on my feet and rushed her to the toilet. I noticed that she had peed in her pants when I wanted to take the pants off. Then I went to get her seated on her toilet seat when she accidentally passed wind from down below. I used that to get her to strain for poopoo which she initially was reluctant to.
I said to her that I wanted to 'hear her fart again' and waited. After minutes of no success despite non-stop persuasions I nearly gave up when an idea sparked in my head to get her to bring up the knees and squat on the toilet bowl.
The combination of squatting and 'wanting to hear her fart' worked, she finally poopoo-ed in the toilet bowl I was so touched I felt like breaking into tears (which I didn't, just if you wonder).
We are getting on well Maryam. Good job sayang! Bye bye diapers! :)





