• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

The World, From My Eyes

"I step aside, turn around and look naively at the world evolving around me. I surprise myself for things I've taken for granted. It's about the tiny little piece of thoughts hailed from the bottom of my mind. It's about an appreciation, expression, discovery, compassion or simply a random scribble of a soul. I believe that life's too precious to be squandered away with the mundane. It's my life. And I'm living it. The world from my eyes, an utter manifestation."

1st toilet peepee


Just if you were wondering what does Maryam's toilet seat look like, tadaa! 

Hope will get to use this seat for all my children.
(sounds like it's going to be plenty, oops!)
This is her toilet seat that I bought online. Love the fact that it has a rung for the kid to climb up and the handles are very handy. However I do wish for it to be more sturdy when placed on the toilet bowl and if they make the toilet seat more gritty, I would give 5 stars. The toilet seat has a smooth surface and can easily become slippery when it gets wet. 

This is a great concern in my case because Maryam prefers to squat on the seat; it won't be so much of an issue if she sits with her legs hanging down like how we are expected to sit. The handles work just perfect in Maryam's position as they keep her literally 'contained' at the centre and give her that secure feeling. 

Anyhoo back to the topic, as of today Maryam is able to let us know when she wants to go to the toilet. Although she keeps on using the word 'poopoo' to mean both number one and number two that is no biggie as either one of them means the loo anyway.

Yesterday she told me that she wanted to 'poopoo' and I subsequently held her hand to the toilet. Like before I told her to pass wind and to my delight she suddenly began too peepee. In her squatting position she certainly missed the bull's eye so the water just went straight off the toilet bowl. Fortunately I was standing next to her gripping her right arm in my hand or else I could've been peed onto. Phew!

Her medals. Proud of her :).
For her achievements we bestowed on her star-shaped stickers, which she proudly pasted onto the fridge. She really enjoys being acknowledged and appreciated for her efforts while on our side we hope that they will serve as a motivation to quickly be successfully diaper-free during both day and night, with no accidents of course. InsyaAllah.

Alhamdulillah 'ala kulli hal.



Read More 0 Throw A Word | Conceived by sarahyusof edit post

0 Throw A Word



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe" [al-Qalam, 68:1]

  • Me
      "A humble traveler on the world of His"
  • Snippets of Me

    • An all-time Muslimah who lives to serve Allah
    • A wife to a wonderful husband
    • A daughter to great parents
    • A mother to two beautiful princesses
    • A doctor by profession
    • A part time blogger who just ventured into business

    My Family & I

    My Family & I
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For more info about business opportunity you can reach me via phone/whatsapp at 0145213388. I will bring to you to a wonderful experience towards time and financial freedom insyaAllah. Also do contact me for purchases with special offers :)

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    JTX Air Tracker

    JTX Air Tracker

    BB Plus Collagen

    BB Plus Collagen

    Marine Essence Range

    Marine Essence Range

    Mineral Coffee

    Mineral Coffee

    Words of Wisdom

    Followers

    Labels

    • Academic
    • Baby Food
    • Business
    • Doctor-To-Be
    • Fatimah Amanda
    • Islam
    • Leisure
    • Life
    • Love
    • Malaysia
    • Maryam Sophia
    • Milestones
    • Momderful
    • Music
    • Science
    • travelogue
    • Tsaqafah
    • YPG
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright xThe World, From My Eyes. All rights reserved.
    Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Studio House Design

    Back to Top