• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

The World, From My Eyes

"I step aside, turn around and look naively at the world evolving around me. I surprise myself for things I've taken for granted. It's about the tiny little piece of thoughts hailed from the bottom of my mind. It's about an appreciation, expression, discovery, compassion or simply a random scribble of a soul. I believe that life's too precious to be squandered away with the mundane. It's my life. And I'm living it. The world from my eyes, an utter manifestation."

Clouds and the Rain


Galway has been blessed with scorching sunshine for days now, which is utterly miraculous and certainly extraordinary for us who might have never expected it to ever happen. If before this I used to curl up under the duvet hesitating to trade in the warmth with the seemingly everlasting coldness outside, now the situation has become a complete antithesis. I woke up from bed with my shirt moistened with sweat even with the duvet off my body throughout the night. From as low as -5 degree C to 27 degree C I'm still adapting to this new climate which is indeed a Hobson's choice really.

----

The paragraph above was written 4 days back and saved as a draft, yet to be posted. The atmosphere now isn't the same anymore if you want to know. In a split second the usual weather swing of Galway is now back in place and at the moment I'm writing this the temperature has dropped down to 13 degree C plus perhaps some drizzle outside.

Half of the house is now 'empty' as two of my housemates had gone home back to Malaysia into the arms of their family members. Another housemate is about to go too this Friday leaving me alone in this house for another circa 2 months. Phew. That was my choice so I don't deserve to complain- at all and I am not complaining. Err ya..

I applied for a research from Prof. Dunne
early this year to be carried out over the summer. Seeing my fellow seniors having done theirs largely got me intrigued to challenge myself with a similar opportunity. Researches are optional, mainly they play a role to add a piece more value to our CV perhaps. Ya different people have different aims in life just if you were wondering "don't I want to go home when others do?". Indeed I do want to go home, and I will soon insyaAllah :).

So that's the story; will be staying home alone in Galway till early August with God's willing before heading back to Malaysia to finish some scanty more weeks left of my summer holiday before the school resumes again. Please pray for me that everything will be fine with me on my own abroad.

Things I plan to do [no particular order]:

# Finish reading the dusty books lined in the shelves for ages
# Revise my studies: esp anatomy, physiology, pathology, microbiology, medicine, surgery and future subjects too [these are like everything!]
# Master the clinical physical examinations: esp cranial nerves exam since never spent time focusing on that
# Memorize Juz Amma and other surahs
# Ameliorate my ibadah and my knowledge on Islam
# Improve my dexterity in manoeuvring my SLR thus take good and artful pixies
[long way to go lol]
# Work out! Work out! Work out! Borrowed my friend's bike already to stroll around this area hehe
# Eat less and eat healthy
# Improve my English language proficiency and mix around more with Irish people or other nationalities to exchange views and share about our religion and culture maybe. Very idealistic! ;P
# Obtain as much knowledge as I could
# ... endless list.

The bottomline is that I really really hope that I won't be squandering away the precious time that I have in hand with things not-worth-spent-on such as too much Facebooking, Youtubing; sometimes blogging is time consuming too. Unless if I want to put blogging under the point 'Improve my English language proficiency' then that may be an excuse hehe.

Anyhow exam results might be out very soon, again please make prayers for us. Muahs.


Read More 0 Throw A Word | Conceived by sarahyusof edit post

0 Throw A Word



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe" [al-Qalam, 68:1]

  • Me
      "A humble traveler on the world of His"
  • Snippets of Me

    • An all-time Muslimah who lives to serve Allah
    • A wife to a wonderful husband
    • A daughter to great parents
    • A mother to two beautiful princesses
    • A doctor by profession
    • A part time blogger who just ventured into business

    My Family & I

    My Family & I
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For more info about business opportunity you can reach me via phone/whatsapp at 0145213388. I will bring to you to a wonderful experience towards time and financial freedom insyaAllah. Also do contact me for purchases with special offers :)

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    JTX Air Tracker

    JTX Air Tracker

    BB Plus Collagen

    BB Plus Collagen

    Marine Essence Range

    Marine Essence Range

    Mineral Coffee

    Mineral Coffee

    Words of Wisdom

    Followers

    Labels

    • Academic
    • Baby Food
    • Business
    • Doctor-To-Be
    • Fatimah Amanda
    • Islam
    • Leisure
    • Life
    • Love
    • Malaysia
    • Maryam Sophia
    • Milestones
    • Momderful
    • Music
    • Science
    • travelogue
    • Tsaqafah
    • YPG
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright xThe World, From My Eyes. All rights reserved.
    Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Studio House Design

    Back to Top