• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

The World, From My Eyes

"I step aside, turn around and look naively at the world evolving around me. I surprise myself for things I've taken for granted. It's about the tiny little piece of thoughts hailed from the bottom of my mind. It's about an appreciation, expression, discovery, compassion or simply a random scribble of a soul. I believe that life's too precious to be squandered away with the mundane. It's my life. And I'm living it. The world from my eyes, an utter manifestation."

Research and all sorts


The summer holidays have officially started, same goes to my 8-week research project. Didn't know what to expect at first but then at this point I am extremely grateful with its progress so far. I reckon Prof Dunne, Gloria, Orla, my classmate Emer and I make a good team. Our first meeting was set by our supervisor, Prof Dunne to give a brief overview on what were we going to be doing over the next 8 weeks. She's been so kind and nice plus her motherly approach always make me feel at ease whenever dealing with her in any certain encounters.

The same goes to Gloria, a very supportive and considerate tutor she is that she taught us every simple tasks that we had to complete without giving a smidge of pressure. Instead she gave us the freedom to finish our works in our own way whenever we wish. That concludes that we ARE spoilt! Or maybe just I am :P. However being a devoted supervisee more often than not we've been very 'diligent' I think, just for the fact that having an uncompleted task in hand is just like poising a handful burden on the shoulders. Wow is this really me? Lol new outlook: cast off the procrastination Sarah! Serious, le do thoil.

At the outset we were handed with a list of approximately 3000 patients each to sort out, a good start that was. That wasn't really shocking I'd say 'cause I was quite expecting that too; but being able to complete the task in 3 days was unforeseen. I was thinking that these 3000 names were going to haunt me for the rest of the weeks I had but yet they didn't, fortunately. A factor that contributed to that speedy work was the fact that I had a partner. You know that competition thing, but in a good way though. So we managed to complete the work and even our supervisor was impressed with the swiftness- so applause! Alhamdulillah.

Then the research project got on, no necessity to specify each job that we did as they were of no importance to be disclosed here I suppose. Now we've progressed into our second week, err 6 weeks to go still! A waiting task is writing an abstract and a paper to be handed in to the Irish Endocrine Society and American.. can't remember the name of it now. Also should be doing the literature look-up at the moment but see I ended up writing an entry instead.

This entry is kind of personal I know, should've not been writing things like this as like what I've mentioned before; this blog isn't a diary. Or did I not mention it? Anyhow at least this is just to keep you updated, to let you know that alhamdulillah I am still breathing the Galway air, still alive- after quite some good weeks of no stories.

As like what I have repeatedly mentioned everywhere, now at home in Corrib Park I've no one in the house other than my own self, so I'm kind of afraid if anything happens to me and no one else knows [except God- and is this called pessimist?]. So that kind of explains why I impart all these stuff up
here on The World, From My Eyes lol. I feel like putting up whatever I do on Facebook status so that people know where I am if any unwanted scenes took place, [e.g. out to cycling] but that's kind of ridiculous. Naudzubillah for those events anyhow.

So unto Allah I rely on solely, as I believe if you ever felt lonely just keep in mind that you were actually not lonely in reality, as He is actually always by your side provided that you also want to be by His side. So do you?

Read More 0 Throw A Word | Conceived by sarahyusof edit post

0 Throw A Word



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe" [al-Qalam, 68:1]

  • Me
      "A humble traveler on the world of His"
  • Snippets of Me

    • An all-time Muslimah who lives to serve Allah
    • A wife to a wonderful husband
    • A daughter to great parents
    • A mother to two beautiful princesses
    • A doctor by profession
    • A part time blogger who just ventured into business

    My Family & I

    My Family & I
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For more info about business opportunity you can reach me via phone/whatsapp at 0145213388. I will bring to you to a wonderful experience towards time and financial freedom insyaAllah. Also do contact me for purchases with special offers :)

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Premium Beautiful Corset

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    Bio Velocity Sleep Mate

    JTX Air Tracker

    JTX Air Tracker

    BB Plus Collagen

    BB Plus Collagen

    Marine Essence Range

    Marine Essence Range

    Mineral Coffee

    Mineral Coffee

    Words of Wisdom

    Followers

    Labels

    • Academic
    • Baby Food
    • Business
    • Doctor-To-Be
    • Fatimah Amanda
    • Islam
    • Leisure
    • Life
    • Love
    • Malaysia
    • Maryam Sophia
    • Milestones
    • Momderful
    • Music
    • Science
    • travelogue
    • Tsaqafah
    • YPG
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright xThe World, From My Eyes. All rights reserved.
    Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Studio House Design

    Back to Top